What would John Kennedy have done?

Emmett

Sep 1, 2005
Murrayville, Ga
This is a question I have always wanted to ask Lefties!

I can answer it for them too. JK would have moved in November of 99 to obtain Osama Bin Laden first of all. There probably would have never been a 9/11 if JK were our president in the 90's.

He would have had one fucking conversation (excuse my language ladies) with Saddam and it would have gone something like this. Curve your activity sir or I'm gonna kick your ass...................tomorrow. Then he would have followed through on his promise.

The Republicans have balked with their foriegn policy because of dissention by the left given the events dealing with Saddam, Korea and China. JK was a strong believer that fear was the way to be safe. Reagan was the same way. This atmosphere of today spawned itself during the Clinton years. This good guy One World Order bullshit belief that the Hildabeast will certainly subscribe to when elected is what will destroy the earth.

Lefties don't get it! They really don't. They called Zell Miller a turncoat. Zell Miller will not go down in History as being the great American that he is however thank God he had the balls to stand up and muster on the side of right during that election. It probably helped influence the older Kennedy/Humphrey style Democrats to vote right.

Dem's: This constant dissention with from everything Republicans do is only going to cause a bigger tilt in the house and Senate. That is not good necessaryily because no side should be thqat influencial in Government. Personally I wish a third party comprised more of a down the middle common sense platform would rise up so as to keep the right and left honest.

JK would have invaded Iraq. Frankly I think he would have done it the first time and stayed. I think you all know that as well.

JK would not tolerate Korea. He didn't when he was a young Democratic Politician and he certainly would not now.

JK would ask all AMericans to put their devisive attitudes aside and he would muster the support of all Americans to back the efforts of our soldiers.

Think about it!

Why do Anericans worship JFK so much, in retrospective his record is rather mixed.

He lacked control of the military as the whole cuba crisis was a muddled mess?
Good looking and charismatic, sure. Morally corrupt, dependent on painkiller.

Not the worst president , but sure no shining star in my book.

nosarcasm said:
Why do Anericans worship JFK so much, in retrospective his record is rather mixed.

He lacked control of the military as the whole cuba crisis was a muddled mess?
Good looking and charismatic, sure. Morally corrupt, dependent on painkiller.

Not the worst president , but sure no shining star in my book.

I think the point is to present a nationalistic democrat vis-a-vis communist liberals. I guess some people think liberals might come around.

he was more centrist no doubt, also forced by the oppositions claim he is weak on defense he had to present a more nationalistic image.

nosarcasm said:
he was more centrist no doubt, also forced by the oppositions claim he is weak on defense he had to present a more nationalistic image.

A vast improvement over anything present day dems have to offer----which shows one how pitifully weak and rudderless they are.

well they had Senator Lieberman as a choice in the last election, they choose the douche. :teeth:

I couldnt come up with the name for a second so I googled "senator Israel friend"

He came up second. guess who is number 1. :dev2:

nosarcasm said:
well they had Senator Lieberman as a choice in the last election, they choose the douche. :teeth:

I couldnt come up with the name for a second so I googled "senator Israel friend"

He came up second. guess who is number 1. :dev2:

I figured as much---she's slowly turning.

Forum List

Back