what would Jesus do about climate change?

Jesus would say, "If the climate is getting too hot, dress in skimpy rags like me and may you eat of my flesh and drink of my blood," (a thinly disguised biblical sexual come-on if I've ever heard one). Then he'd say, "If thou is still bothered by the summer heat, have thyself nailed to a cross and thy pain will distract you from the global warming heat."

As much as I voted/support/enjoy President Trump, I'll bet he would hilariously say something like, "Nah, Nahh....Jesus isn't my Savior! I prefer my saviors NOT crucified!" I guess that unlike Jesus, some people don't like to "hang out" in the literal sense, using nails as an adjunct.

Please don’t bring Trump into this. To compare Rhino McCain and Jesus is total blasphemy [emoji1317][emoji631][emoji1317]

Well we know God would just snap his fingers and kill all the people he thought didn't worship him

Maybe we could try that

tenor.gif

Well we know God would just snap his fingers and kill all the people he thought didn't worship him

Maybe we could try that

tenor.gif
Or, maybe you could try this

Have a bowl of alphabet soup before posting again...
maybe you’ll shit out a statement that makes more sense

Hey God wiped out all the people except Noah and his family because he was pissed that people weren't adoring him enough

That would end climate change in as little as 40 days and 40 nights

Maybe we could try that

tenor.gif

Hey God wiped out all the people except Noah and his family because he was pissed that people weren't adoring him enough
Nope, the devil is a liar

What the Paris climate conference stage (note: Every hypocrite on the stage got there via CO2 spewing aircraft and SUVs) looked like in the mass media.

gettyimages-499278026.jpg

===================================

===================================

What the stage at the Paris climate conference would have looked like if Jesus (or Trump) was present.

350px-Jan_Sanders_van_Hemessen_-_Christ_driving_the_money_changers_from_the_temple.JPG

Go away, you den of swamp-dwelling thieves!

Not right-wing, just righteous.

Last edited:

Maybe we could try that

tenor.gif

God has killed more people than the devil

Maybe we could try that

tenor.gif

Well...technically, yes...since every human eventually dies....

The people around Noah were evil...to the point God did a do over.

Maybe we could try that

tenor.gif

Um, am I missing something?
What does that have to do with what I stated,
in response to what you stated?

Not adoring Him enough
has nothing to do with the flood

And do not fear those
who kill the body but cannot kill the soul.
But rather fear Him
who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell

Matthew 10:28

Everyone receives a death sentence
I know I’m going to die...just not how

Forum List

Back