what would it take to defeat pelosi ?

jerry garcia coming back to life as huey long. i don't know if they allow wikepdia here or not, i'm kinda new.

Electoral history of Nancy Pelosi - Wikipedia

Huey Long Quotes

Huey Long and Racism - Jstor

https://www.jstor.org › stable

by G Jeansonne - ‎1992 - ‎Cited by 6 - ‎Related articles
Huey Long and Racism. By GLEN JEANSONNE'. "[Huey] Long was the first Southern mass leader to leave aside race baiting and appeals to the Southern ...
Perspectives on Huey Long - The Politics of Racism

https://www.hueylong.com › perspectives › politics-racism

It was the heyday of the Ku Klux Klan, whose violence was aimed at African Americans and their sympathizers. The Klan terrorized the South with cross-burnings, arsons, hangings, bombings, kidnappings, and other forms of intimidation to keep blacks “in their place.”.
Opinion | Huey Long's Success - The New York Times

https://www.nytimes.com › opinion › l-huey-long-s-success-484289

Dec 21, 1989 - But in fairness, Huey Long was not a racist. As Governor, he abolished the poll tax. He was the only Southern governor of those times who ...

Jerry Garcia Quotes - BrainyQuote

triangle_hero_jerry_gracia_desktop_900x500.jpg

url
Nine years is new? :)

I know right? He's been here longer than either of us.

Most incomprehensible thread of the day. So far.
do you boys have anything to add... or are you simply trolling for petulance ?

Do you have a topic here?

I mean the title cites Nancy Pelosi and then the OP is entirely about Huey Long with a link to Jerry Garcia quotes and a pic from a wax museum. Where exactly is that supposed to go?
i don't really think jerry is coming back to life. the thread is what would it take to defeat her. rep run every two years, including the speaker, who doesn't need to even be in congress. who would have to run against her to win. is there anyone?

jerry garcia coming back to life as huey long. i don't know if they allow wikepdia here or not, i'm kinda new.

Electoral history of Nancy Pelosi - Wikipedia

Huey Long Quotes

Huey Long and Racism - Jstor

https://www.jstor.org › stable

by G Jeansonne - ‎1992 - ‎Cited by 6 - ‎Related articles
Huey Long and Racism. By GLEN JEANSONNE'. "[Huey] Long was the first Southern mass leader to leave aside race baiting and appeals to the Southern ...
Perspectives on Huey Long - The Politics of Racism

https://www.hueylong.com › perspectives › politics-racism

It was the heyday of the Ku Klux Klan, whose violence was aimed at African Americans and their sympathizers. The Klan terrorized the South with cross-burnings, arsons, hangings, bombings, kidnappings, and other forms of intimidation to keep blacks “in their place.”.
Opinion | Huey Long's Success - The New York Times

https://www.nytimes.com › opinion › l-huey-long-s-success-484289

Dec 21, 1989 - But in fairness, Huey Long was not a racist. As Governor, he abolished the poll tax. He was the only Southern governor of those times who ...

Jerry Garcia Quotes - BrainyQuote

triangle_hero_jerry_gracia_desktop_900x500.jpg

url

I mean the title cites Nancy Pelosi and then the OP is entirely about Huey Long with a link to Jerry Garcia quotes and a pic from a wax museum. Where exactly is that supposed to go?
i don't really think jerry is coming back to life. the thread is what would it take to defeat her. rep run every two years, including the speaker, who doesn't need to even be in congress. who would have to run against her to win. is there anyone?

So is the idea here that, if they were alive, Jerry Garcia could defeat Nancy Pelosi in an election? Or Huey Long, even though he was from Winn Parish Louisiana?

I don't live anywhere near that district so I have no idea who would be a likely challenge, but yeah I'm pretty sure the Speaker of the House needs to be an actual member OF the House.

So is the idea here that, if they were alive, Jerry Garcia could defeat Nancy Pelosi in an election? Or Huey Long, even though he was from Winn Parish Louisiana?

I don't live anywhere near that district so I have no idea who would be a likely challenge, but yeah I'm pretty sure the Speaker of the House needs to be an actual member OF the House.
The point is that Speaker Pelosi continues to kick Trump’s ass and the kids on the right – such as the OP – want her gone.

But you knew that already.

The point is that Speaker Pelosi continues to kick Trump’s ass and the kids on the right – such as the OP – want her gone.

But you knew that already.

Sure, we all know that. But I can't find the bridge to "Jerry Garcia", "Huey Long" or a "wax museum". I guess he's trying to tell us that Nancy Pelosi plays guitar and banjo, writes songs and works for poor people and against the KKK, therefore she should be immortalized in a wax museum? :dunno:

Forum List

Back