What would it take for the Obama-fluffers to admit Romney won the debates?

Nothing.

ROmney's campaign was over the minute he blurted out the 47% of us are on welfare and worthless comments.

He was done. That day. Obama could roast and eat a puppy on stage, and Romney STILL would be done.

But I know you just need to beleive that the debates are what he needs to turn it around.

Well, you certainly fall into the worthless category. But you're a good example. Nothing Romney could say or do could elicit a compliment from you. This is because you're a stupid bigot.

Pot calling the kettle black.

Well, you certainly fall into the worthless category. But you're a good example. Nothing Obama could say or do could elicit a compliment from you. This is because you're a stupid bigot.

He he, that was easy, and fun.

Because it required no thought on your part, only parroting what someone else writes. Thus right up your alley.

Well, you certainly fall into the worthless category. But you're a good example. Nothing Romney could say or do could elicit a compliment from you. This is because you're a stupid bigot.

Pot calling the kettle black.

Well, you certainly fall into the worthless category. But you're a good example. Nothing Obama could say or do could elicit a compliment from you. This is because you're a stupid bigot.

He he, that was easy, and fun.

Because it required no thought on your part, only parroting what someone else writes. Thus right up your alley.

Hey, if all it takes to show your hypocritical partisanship is to parrot your own posts, then why not.

So what will it take on Romney's part for them to admit he won?

For Romney to admit this country should pull all support from Israel. :D

Romney is not a brain-dead anti-semite, like you. So why would he?

How am I an anti-semite by thinking Israel has too much influence over this country's politics and is largely a determent to the United States? That's horse shit victimization and lies on your part to claim someone who's against Israeli politics or their human rights violations is somehow prejudice against Jews. That's like me saying you're a brain dead racist piece of shit for your political views.

And whether or not Romney is brain dead is still up for debate.

How am I an anti-semite by thinking Israel has too much influence over this country's politics and is largely a determent to the United States? That's horse shit victimization and lies on your part to claim someone who's against Israeli politics or their human rights violations is somehow prejudice against Jews. That's like me saying you're a brain dead racist piece of shit for your political views.

Because you hate America, that's why. ;)

You prove it with every post, jackass.

You prove it with every post, jackass.

...I've made two posts about Israel. What in the blue hell are you talking about?

Just like it sounds. We know that no matter what Romney says or does a sizeable contingent here will call his performance "disaster." They will swear with a straight face that Obama's performance was brilliant.
So what will it take on Romney's part for them to admit he won?
Romney would have had to win the election. That is what it would have taken

Forum List

Back