What would it take for the Obama-fluffers to admit Romney won the debates?

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
Just like it sounds. We know that no matter what Romney says or does a sizeable contingent here will call his performance "disaster." They will swear with a straight face that Obama's performance was brilliant.
So what will it take on Romney's part for them to admit he won?

Just like it sounds. We know that no matter what Romney says or does a sizeable contingent here will call his performance "disaster." They will swear with a straight face that Obama's performance was brilliant.

Switch Romney and Obama's name in your post, and it's just as true. A party hack is a party hack, no matter which party.

Only one thing, Maobama would have to fall to his knees and cry for his mommy. They wouldn't admit to a failure under any other circumstances.

Does it go both ways?

I'm game if you are

Only one thing, Maobama would have to fall to his knees and cry for his mommy. They wouldn't admit to a failure under any other circumstances.

No, they would just say that Obama shows emotion while Romney is emotionless.

Nothing.

ROmney's campaign was over the minute he blurted out the 47% of us are on welfare and worthless comments.

He was done. That day. Obama could roast and eat a puppy on stage, and Romney STILL would be done.

But I know you just need to beleive that the debates are what he needs to turn it around.

Hell freezing over:badgrin:

Nothing.

ROmney's campaign was over the minute he blurted out the 47% of us are on welfare and worthless comments.

He was done. That day. Obama could roast and eat a puppy on stage, and Romney STILL would be done.

But I know you just need to beleive that the debates are what he needs to turn it around.

Just like they said picking Paul Ryan was the thing that would turn his campaign around. Or the RNC convention would be the thing. Now it's the first debate, then it will be the second debate, then it will be the third debate and finally it will be the republicans get out the vote. None of which will work, Romney is toast.

That's quite a heavy handed attempt to poison the well.

Work on your finesse.

Obama could roast and eat a puppy on stage

Is that a dig?

Oy, I did forget about the "dog eating" controversy the cons tried to put up to counter the torture of Seamus.

My point was, love him, hate him, Romney's campaign was effectively over the SECOND he got caught on tape calling half hte country welfare bums.

On a more serious note, a debate really hasn't changed the trajectory of a race since 1960.... if it even did then.

Yeah, ROmney might get in a zinger, or he might get in a comment that creeps people out just a bit more. I'm betting on the latter.

But debates don't make that much of a difference.

Last edited:

Nothing.

Well, you certainly fall into the worthless category. But you're a good example. Nothing Romney could say or do could elicit a compliment from you. This is because you're a stupid bigot.

The polls of the debate will be the best arbiter of who won.

Of course I'm sure in some worlds they'll be flawed by an oversampling of Democrats.

Nothing.

Spin all you want, we're used to it now, no one is getting dizzy anymore. But nice try.

Nothing. Romney could not do or say anything that would force democrats into admitting he won the debate. Even if the pro obama media admitted it, democrats would not.

Now that we know for a fact that the attack on the Libyan embassy had nothing to do with an offensive video but was an Al Quaeda operation. Democrats won't even admit that.

Well, you certainly fall into the worthless category. But you're a good example. Nothing Romney could say or do could elicit a compliment from you. This is because you're a stupid bigot.

Nothing Romney would say at a debate would erase the fact that he's a two-faced, plutocratic Mormon Douchebag.

And that's the point I'm getting across. Romney has been running for president for six years now. What's he really going to say to change any minds in the next five weeks he hasn't said in the last six years?

What's he going to possibly say that could change my mind, or anyone's else mind?

What?

Forum List

Back