What would have happened if Obama had told the birthers in congress to go back to Europe?

The bullshit posted by many of the whites her has just gotten out of hand. There's not a fucking thing a white person can ever say that's racist, but if a black person says whites held blacks in slavery in the united states, then after slavery implemented an apartheid system, they are called racists.

Your president, because I did note vote for his fat racist ass, had made and has quadruple down on overtly racist comments. Had his cheeseburger eating tub of lard white ass made these comments as CEO of any company in America he would have been fired. Yet people here actually want to say the things he said were not racist.

What if Obama had told the members of the freedom caucus that if they didn't like how things are, they could go back to Europe? Whites like the majority of whites here would have had every tantrum known to humanity and without any shadow of a doubt Obama would have been a black racist who must be removed from office.

The whitey double standard needs to end. Obama was accused of and is still being accused of by whites here who suffer from ODS, of being a racist for words spoken by someone else. He's called a racist for having attended a black church while Trump just cannot be a racist for retweeting white supremacist bullshit, admitting he's a white nationalist and being endorsed and supported by white supremacist groups.

This is bullshit. And it's white racist bullshit. If you support Trump, you are supporting racism as a POLITICAL tool. That makes you a racist.
That only means that Barack "Born in Kenya" Obama would have to go back to Kenya since he was the first birther

Since Obama was born in America, your retardation is noted and will be considered when and if I read anything else you post.

The bullshit posted by many of the whites her has just gotten out of hand. There's not a fucking thing a white person can ever say that's racist, but if a black person says whites held blacks in slavery in the united states, then after slavery implemented an apartheid system, they are called racists.

Your president, because I did note vote for his fat racist ass, had made and has quadruple down on overtly racist comments. Had his cheeseburger eating tub of lard white ass made these comments as CEO of any company in America he would have been fired. Yet people here actually want to say the things he said were not racist.

What if Obama had told the members of the freedom caucus that if they didn't like how things are, they could go back to Europe? Whites like the majority of whites here would have had every tantrum known to humanity and without any shadow of a doubt Obama would have been a black racist who must be removed from office.

The whitey double standard needs to end. Obama was accused of and is still being accused of by whites here who suffer from ODS, of being a racist for words spoken by someone else. He's called a racist for having attended a black church while Trump just cannot be a racist for retweeting white supremacist bullshit, admitting he's a white nationalist and being endorsed and supported by white supremacist groups.

This is bullshit. And it's white racist bullshit. If you support Trump, you are supporting racism as a POLITICAL tool. That makes you a racist.
That only means that Barack "Born in Kenya" Obama would have to go back to Kenya since he was the first birther

Since Obama was born in America, your retardation is noted and will be considered when and if I read anything else you post.

Why did he deny it?

You are a white "conservative" male because you ARE a racist.
Then why aren´t you a white conservative male?
Because I'm not white or racist.
You´re the most racist person on this forum.
I´m not the only one here who has noticed this.

If you could walk a mile in a white mans shoes you would know how it feels to be the victim of racism. Then maybe you would change your racist ways!

I am no racist. And the only people who think I am are racists like you who can't face the truth.

If I could walk a mile in the shoes of a white man, I'd be walking to a community center teaching other whites how to stop being racists. You are not the victim of racism. You are a racist.

You are not only racist, you are on the extreme end of racism.

You just talked about a race war.

Not even close. There is nothing in what I said that refers to a race war. I am not the one who told me to keep talking and see what happens.

AKIP nailed you guys perfectly. You suffer from white fragility. Any time a person of color provides their honest opinion about whites who are racist, you get defensive. The main act of defense by whites like you is to call that person of color a racist hoping that shuts them up.

You are a prime beneficiary of Affirmative Action. You're too dumb to see that as a woman you don't have equal rights and like other similarly stupid white females (NOT ALL WHITE FEMALES!), you play the race card enabling racist white men to continue doing what they do.

Why did he deny it?

Another retard.

The Left is being hoisted on its own petard.

And that petard is "diversity"--and that diversity is loving EVERYTHING and ANYTHING that is not American, and hating everything that is. And no, I do not mean race. But yes, I do mean everything American. If it's not American, it's celebrated and embraced. If it's American, it's reviled. That goes for everything: the flag, the anthem, our traditions, founding documents, founding fathers, history, everything.

You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

So when you insisted for decades that you were AFRICAN-American and ASIAN-American and CHINESE-American and everything else before American, well....guess what? We believe you.

No, listen: we really do. And THAT is where 'go back to where you came from' stems. The Left's first allegiance is not to this nation. It's to their "Diversity Cult", we know it, and you can't hide it.

You whites have been Irish- Americans, Scottish-Americans, German -Americans, Italian-Americans, etc., etc., since your asses first started immigrating over here. You just provided another example of the whitey double standard.

Thank you.

Rejected and rejected outright. I grew up in an area of ethnic Germans and they/we NEVER once referred to ourselves as "German-Americans". Never thought of ourselves that way, nor would we ever have. I have never heard "Scottish American or even "Irish-American".

You tried, but failed badly here.
Bullshit. Us Greeks are proud Greek Americans.

Maybe your neighborhood wasn’t really all German. That might be why you didn’t refer to your ethnicity.

All my friends from the south were mutts. Some scotch Irish polish German Swedish etc. They only know america. Their grandparents were from Kentucky not Ireland.

We even had a Finn Camp where I grew up. Only people from Finland could go.

Asian Americans certainly recognize their heritage

Italians.

Stop lyin

My husband's grandmother speaks Greek because HER parents both emigrated from Greece. So don't even. No one in her family, no one has EVER referred to themselves as "Greek-American". I have never seen those two words put together.

They are simply American with Greek heritage, that is it. Simply, and as always, you are full of BS.

And African Americans are Americans with African heritage. Once again you show us the white double standard. Thank you.

Then why aren´t you a white conservative male?
Because I'm not white or racist.
You´re the most racist person on this forum.
I´m not the only one here who has noticed this.

If you could walk a mile in a white mans shoes you would know how it feels to be the victim of racism. Then maybe you would change your racist ways!

I am no racist. And the only people who think I am are racists like you who can't face the truth.

If I could walk a mile in the shoes of a white man, I'd be walking to a community center teaching other whites how to stop being racists. You are not the victim of racism. You are a racist.

You are not only racist, you are on the extreme end of racism.

You just talked about a race war.

Not even close. There is nothing in what I said that refers to a race war. I am not the one who told me to keep talking and see what happens.

AKIP nailed you guys perfectly. You suffer from white fragility. Any time a person of color provides their honest opinion about whites who are racist, you get defensive. The main act of defense by whites like you is to call that person of color a racist hoping that shuts them up.

You are a prime beneficiary of Affirmative Action. You're too dumb to see that as a woman you don't have equal rights and like other similarly stupid white females (NOT ALL WHITE FEMALES!), you play the race card enabling racist white men to continue doing what they do.

Hahahaha....REJECTED

I realize there are white people here who are racist. I call them out too.

However. You are also racist.

You called for a race war. No amount of calling out my "white fragility" is going to erase that. I don't care what you say. That's on you, Mr Social Worker

Nobody complained worse than Trump while Obama was President

Why didn’t he just leave the country?

The Left is being hoisted on its own petard.

And that petard is "diversity"--and that diversity is loving EVERYTHING and ANYTHING that is not American, and hating everything that is. And no, I do not mean race. But yes, I do mean everything American. If it's not American, it's celebrated and embraced. If it's American, it's reviled. That goes for everything: the flag, the anthem, our traditions, founding documents, founding fathers, history, everything.

You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

So when you insisted for decades that you were AFRICAN-American and ASIAN-American and CHINESE-American and everything else before American, well....guess what? We believe you.

No, listen: we really do. And THAT is where 'go back to where you came from' stems. The Left's first allegiance is not to this nation. It's to their "Diversity Cult", we know it, and you can't hide it.

You whites have been Irish- Americans, Scottish-Americans, German -Americans, Italian-Americans, etc., etc., since your asses first started immigrating over here. You just provided another example of the whitey double standard.

Thank you.

Rejected and rejected outright. I grew up in an area of ethnic Germans and they/we NEVER once referred to ourselves as "German-Americans". Never thought of ourselves that way, nor would we ever have. I have never heard "Scottish American or even "Irish-American".

You tried, but failed badly here.
Bullshit. Us Greeks are proud Greek Americans.

Maybe your neighborhood wasn’t really all German. That might be why you didn’t refer to your ethnicity.

All my friends from the south were mutts. Some scotch Irish polish German Swedish etc. They only know america. Their grandparents were from Kentucky not Ireland.

We even had a Finn Camp where I grew up. Only people from Finland could go.

Asian Americans certainly recognize their heritage

Italians.

Stop lyin

My husband's grandmother speaks Greek because HER parents both emigrated from Greece. So don't even. No one in her family, no one has EVER referred to themselves as "Greek-American". I have never seen those two words put together.

They are simply American with Greek heritage, that is it. Simply, and as always, you are full of BS.

And African Americans are Americans with African heritage. Once again you show us the white double standard. Thank you.

No double standard at all. No one in my family has EVER referred to themselves as Greek-Americans or German-Americans. We don't come from there. We are AMERICANS.

Better to say that I am white and you are black. And that we are both American. That seems equal to me. The Left started hyphenating Americans and then didn't like where that led.

Don't hate the players, hate the game.

Only one HUGE problem with your analogy, IM2! Europe isn't screwed up like most African nations...nor is it as screwed up as Puerto Rico! When Trump says to one of The Squad that if she doesn't like America then she should go back and fix where she came from it's him pointing out quite bluntly that the REASON that she is here is because her people made the decision to leave Africa because it was so FUBARED and move to the United States where things were much better! That isn't racist...that's a hard cold fact! Most ethnic groups in America came here for the same reason...a better life. All Trump ever did was point out that even with it's flaws...and all nations have flaws...the United States is STILL the place where people all over the globe want to live!

She never said she didn't like America and Tramp doesn't think that deep. He is all surface. He has a long history of racism.

Her and the squad issue is they don't have maga hats and worship tramp.

thats a joke...you are one of the most racist people in this forum....

Provide evidence where I have said whites are inherently inferior to blacks.
ill provide that when you provide the same thing about me...

I did. And so did dragonlady. So show evidence.
no she did not...and i asked her too...got nothing...and you dont have shit either...if you want to go back to that post let me know and we will do it..

She did. And I did. You can't show evidence of my racism. Because there is none. Talk about whites who are racist, actual occurrences of racism by whites is not racism.
she said that i said you were an economic loser because you are black.....when i asked her to back up were i said that she went on to something else...lets see you show were i said that about you....and unlike you and her,i will accept your apology when you cant produce were i said that..

What if Obama had told the members of the freedom caucus that if they didn't like how things are, they could go back to Europe?
You would have cheered; thats what would have happened.

Forum List

Back