What would happen if the USA turned into a real fiscal conservative society?

uscitizen

May 6, 2007
My Shack
Just buying what you need?
No or little credit utilization? How many billion a year is the credit card industry?
Saving all one can.
Keeping something until is is not feasable to be repaired instead of getting a new "status" vehicle often.

Comment add thoughts please.

A conservative society means a return to the Bronze Age.

No or little credit utilization? How many billion a year is the credit card industry?
Manufacturers and actual owners of homes and land would be totally *free* (the operative word) to create their own financing agreements...These could also easily be traded on the open market.

Saving all one can.
Making capital available for banks to lend would be a bad thing exactly how?

Keeping something until is is not feasable to be repaired instead of getting a new "status" vehicle often.
Since the auto manufacturers would be the ones holding the loan agreements on the cars they finance, how is that any of your business?

Last edited:
Saving all one can.

' What would happen if the USA turned into a real fiscal conservative society?'

The USA is a real fiscal conservative society. ...soo...what would happen if reality became...reality....?

Saving all one can.

That would require a radical altering of the fundamentals of the American economy – which is mostly consumer driven.

Saving all one can.

That would require a radical altering of the fundamentals of the American economy – which is mostly consumer driven.
No, it would require a radical altering of how credit is created.

Manufacturers and actual owners of homes and land would be totally *free* (the operative word) to create their own financing agreements...These could also easily be traded on the open market.

USC: that sounds a lot like the creative finiancing and debt driven society that let to our recession.

Saving all one can.

USC: Umm see my other answer abour not tending to use credit :)

Since the auto manufacturers would be the ones holding the loan agreements on the cars they finance, how is that any of your business?

Not my business at all except for the way I live.
That is an aspect of fiscal conservatism though.

Oops...this is the conspiracy theory thread...my mistake...

Soo...what are the odds that Newt Gingrich is the real father of Chelsea Clinton?

USC: that sounds a lot like the creative finiancing and debt driven society that let to our recession.

Well, then pay attention to the rest of what I pointed out.

The way credit is created today favors the huge banking institutions -Chase (JP Morgan), Citibank (Rockefeller), Goldman Sachs, Fannie & Freddie, etcetera- over local banks and private debt instrument creators and traders.

We return to a system where the only people who can finance automobiles, land, homes, appliances, and other relatively expensive consumer goods, are the manufacturers and owners of those items, and you take massive power away from the bigbig banksters.

Think about it.

The way credit is created today favors the huge banking institutions -Chase (JP Morgan), Citibank (Rockefeller), Goldman Sachs, Fannie & Freddie, etcetera- over local banks and private debt instrument creators and traders.

We return to a system where the only people who can finance automobiles, land, homes, appliances, and other relatively expensive consumer goods, are the manufacturers and owners of those items, and you take massive power away from the bigbig banksters.

Think about it.

"Only people can finiance" Sorry but I require some clarification on what you are trying to say.

Loansharking?

Think about it.

Humor me for a moment. Let's say that consumer 'Chelsea' want's to buy a plasma TV from Big Daddy Warbucks 'Gingrich', but has to work another 4 weeks mowing big daddies lawn before she can afford to pay for it. Can she get the TV now ... or is she going to have to wait?

What leverage does she have?

New Topics

Forum List

Back