What would a second Obama Administration look like?

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
Who will staff it? What policies will they pursue? Let's assume a divided, slightly favoring GOP Congress.

I predict Tim Geithner and Hillary are gone. I also predict we will see unprecedented use of presidential powers to implement policy.

untitled.png

Who will staff it? What policies will they pursue? Let's assume a divided, slightly favoring GOP Congress.

I predict Tim Geithner and Hillary are gone. I also predict we will see unprecedented use of presidential powers to implement policy.
Continuation of Bush/Obama policies.

Tim Geithner will be gone, but the Federal Reserve Board will name his replacement (And give it to Willard to announce so he can ACT like he's in the loop)

Of course Hillary will be gone, she's a Democrat. She'll be replaced by a Republican Hillary.

As a side note Rabbi, I'd like to get some bets going with you as to how the Mitt Admin will procede (if he wins). Just choose the others avitar for a week or month or so. How bout it?

What it will look like is highly dependent on the make-up of congress. Republicans are certain to disregard reelection as a sign of anything America wants and double down on the obstructionist hyperbolic crap.

A second Obama administration would surely be less legislatively productive than the first. There's some chance that a "grand bargain" might be accomplished that would reduce deficits, but it is far from certain.

On issues that don't require legislative approval, I expect there would be quite a bit of continuity between a first and second administration. Perhaps the largest achievement would be the withdrawal of US troops from Afghanistan, which I expect to proceed more or less on schedule.

A whole lot like the first a few new names and faces but beyond that not much if any difference.

IF he is re-elected, I see a Presidential pardon for AG Holder in the future, and maybe a federal holiday in honor of his idol Hugo Chavez

Ohh pretty much the same as a first Romney administration would.

Every damne republican that gest elected causes the hopey changey right wingers to believe he/she is going to fix things and when they don't they just blame it on the other side...

Some things are eternal.

Last edited:
Broad, sunlit uplands...Affordable, guaranteed Health Care (for anyone who wants it, possibly), recovery complete on STABLE base. Everyone included. No more USA troops in combat. Complete financial reform, intelligent spending cuts. Raise tax on bloated rich. Living wage, cheaper college.

Better than: Romney's ACTUAL plan- Cut taxes on rich, destroy Medicare/aid, Health Reform, raise pentagon spending, confront Russia, China, Iran, cut regs on Wall St, worry about debt in 2035...BRILLIANT

Last edited:

I think we will see an UN-ashamed Marxist, Who no longer needs to even Pretend he is anything else. I also think we will see the Collapse of The Wests Economy.

Yay.

Ohh pretty much the same as a first Romney administration would.

Every damne republican that gest elected causes the hopey changey right wingers to believe he/she is going to fix things and when they don't they just blame it on the other side...

Some things are eternal.

Kinda like Obama and the left just Blames it on the other side.

Nothing will ever change.

I think we will see an UN-ashamed Marxist, Who no longer needs to even Pretend he is anything else. I also think we will see the Collapse of The Wests Economy.

Yay.

Many thanks to the Pub Propaganda Machine for turning 20% of the country into wacko John Birch paranoids, and seriously misleading another 30-40%....a disgrace...

No evidence AT ALL for your fears...

ad·min·is·tra·tion/ədˌminəˈstrāSHən/

Noun:
  • The process or activity of running a business, organization, etc.
  • The people responsible for this, regarded collectively.

Still waiting to see the 1st one......

:eusa_whistle:

It will look like the Tacoma Narrows Bridge. :eek:

Forum List

Back