What would a Republican America look like?

1. War with Iran: Republican candidates are already beating the drums that we must use force to end the threat of a nuclear Iran. Diplomacy is for pussies

Diplomacy? With a fascist regime that has already attacked us?

2. Further isolation of North Korea: Republicans did not respond well to Obamas food for demilitarization program. Expect it to end

How's that going?

3 Repeal of Obamacare: No replacement, just repeal. 30 million Americans without access to affordable care, people with preexisting conditions thrown out

ABSOLUTELY

4 Gutting of Medicare: Elderly Americans will be given a yearly allowance for health coverage. If it doesn't keep up with rising costs....too bad

It doesn't need reform? :lol:

5 Extension of Bush tax cuts, additional tax cuts for the one percent while the lowest fifty percent would see an increase

ABSOLUTELY

6 Reductions in Federal Student loans: Making it harder for working Americans to send their kids to school

Ehhh... maybe not.

7 Increased harassment of Mexican Americans: Show me your papers

Why would anyone harass an American citizen? Who's doing this now? That's right, nobody.

8 Increased subsidies for oil production while killing green energy provisions

I'd kill the subsidies, but it will just get passed on and I'd definitely kill funding the green scam.

9 Creationism taught in schools. Evolution downgraded to an unproven theory

Nobody's advocating this.

10. Global warming officially declared a hoax

It is a hoax....

11. Gay marriage repealed and DADT reinstated

This is a states issues, not federal. DADT? Who gives a shit.

As another wing nut chimes in that this is the America they want for us

another ignore of what was replied...

Keep the fail coming....

Duh Kuntservative Bibah Bett Stayte. Werd ?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBerHuXK9nA&feature=related]M-Town Ryders DVD Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

1. War with Iran: Republican candidates are already beating the drums that we must use force to end the threat of a nuclear Iran. Diplomacy is for pussies

2. Further isolation of North Korea: Republicans did not respond well to Obamas food for demilitarization program. Expect it to end

How's that going?

3 Repeal of Obamacare: No replacement, just repeal. 30 million Americans without access to affordable care, people with preexisting conditions thrown out

ABSOLUTELY

4 Gutting of Medicare: Elderly Americans will be given a yearly allowance for health coverage. If it doesn't keep up with rising costs....too bad

5 Extension of Bush tax cuts, additional tax cuts for the one percent while the lowest fifty percent would see an increase

ABSOLUTELY

6 Reductions in Federal Student loans: Making it harder for working Americans to send their kids to school

Ehhh... maybe not.

Why would anyone harass an American citizen? Who's doing this now? That's right, nobody.

I'd kill the subsidies, but it will just get passed on and I'd definitely kill funding the green scam.

It is a hoax....

Keep the fail coming....

We have ourselves to blame for coming to these threads.

The whole point of this thread is for RW to insult people who vote differently than he does, as we can all see, and already knew, the last thing he wants is to have a debate or discussion about any host of topics.

He wants to come on here, regurgitate talking points, if you don't act like a baby bird does with what he's regurgitated, he'll insult you.

We know this, and we come here anyways :banghead:

Keep the fail coming....

The whole point of this thread is for RW to insult people who vote differently than he does, as we can all see, and already knew, the last thing he wants is to have a debate or discussion about any host of topics.

He wants to come on here, regurgitate talking points, if you don't act like a baby bird does with what he's regurgitated, he'll insult you.

And yet he's surprised at the mocking he gets...

Go fig....:dunno:

How's that going?

ABSOLUTELY

ABSOLUTELY

Ehhh... maybe not.

It is a hoax....

Keep the fail coming....

I am not here to argue the validity of the shit hole republicans envision for this country........only validating that this is what they want to do to us

Thanks for participating in this thread...we know you try so hard

Keep the fail coming....

I'm not here to debate Republican talking points

Only to spell out what they are

Keep the fail coming....

So, if you are here to outline what Republican talking points are, that makes you a Republican? Or are you just something else sharing your own opinions of what you think might be someone else's talking points?

If the Republicans were to win the Presidency and both Houses this November, what could we expect?

9-11 are right on and are, in a way, the most disturbing.

Theres an argument to be made on the other side for a lot of 1-8. Not a good argument in many cases--especially #7.

The objections the Republicans voice against science is shocking.

So, if you are here to outline what Republican talking points are, that makes you a Republican? Or are you just something else sharing your own opinions of what you think might be someone else's talking points?

Not fair. You cheated. You peeked. :lol:

If the Republicans were to win the Presidency and both Houses this November, what could we expect?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JerVrbLldXw]Captain America: The First Avenger - Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Keep the fail coming....

I am not here to argue the validity of the shit hole republicans envision for this country........only validating that this is what they want to do to us

Thanks for participating in this thread...we know you try so hard

Nothing has been "validated" except the fact that you spew baseless rhetoric as fact

Forum List

Back