What Would A Communist Do?

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
Setember 17, 2009
By Randall Hoven

The best person to answer that question would be a communist. Since I don't have a communist under my bed (I looked), I turned to the Communist Party USA as a source. Here then, is my report on what the CPUSA has been up to recently (or at least what it is willing to post on its public web site). CPUSA Online -

(Some of you might be thinking it a bit retro to call someone a communist. I am very aware that we cannot read what is written in the heart of another man. But when a person is a member of the Communist Party, calls himself a communist, and justifies his arguments based on the teachings of Marx and Lenin, I think it safe to call him a communist.)

The CPUSA's home page consists of various articles posted in reverse chronological order. I list and summarize those below.

American Thinker: What Would a Communist Do?

To review: What Would a Communist Do?

Support Obama. Specifically, support his health care reform, especially a public option.

Support progressive Congress people. Specifically support Massachusetts Democrats Bill DeLaHunt and James McGovern in punishing Honduras for legally ousting Zelaya.

"Reach, activate, unite, educate" and create millions of "change agents." (What is a change agent? Well, Obama and progressive Congress people are some examples.)

Work with the Alliance for Global Justice, Health Care for America Now, Organizing for America, Mother Jones, the labor movement generally and specifically the AFL-CIO, US Steelworkers, Local 10 of the International Longshore and Warehouse Union and the SEIU.

Forum List

Back