What Wonderful Folks

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
New Black Panthers Play Audio Saying We Should Kill White Babies | Video | TheBlaze.com

After news broke Wednesday of the New Black Panthers calling for the killing of white babies (see that here), more shocking audio from the group’s radio program has now surfaced. In the organization’s radio opening for August 13, they play a shocking segment from Khalid Muhammad, a former spokesman for Louis Farrakhan’s Nation of Islam. In it, he advocates extreme violence against white people in general, and specifically gays, lesbians, babies, and women:

Last edited:
Ok, so?

They're a bunch of assholes. There are plenty of groups of assholes out there, many of them significantly larger and more powerful than the NBPP.

What's your point?

So you have so black freaks stating that all whites should be killed. And you have white freaks stating that all blacks should be killed. So what is the differance between the two groups of people?

So you have so black freaks stating that all whites should be killed. And you have white freaks stating that all blacks should be killed. So what is the differance between the two groups of people?

can you find us a video?

• Banned

Where are whites saying kill blacks. Show the link!

Where are whites saying kill blacks. Show the link!

Are you really denying the existence of white power in the US?

I'm not going to get you a link, because I don't want to end up on a watch list. But a google search will pull up a good amount.

Stormfront would be a good place to start.

Ok, so?

They're a bunch of assholes. There are plenty of groups of assholes out there, many of them significantly larger and more powerful than the NBPP.

What's your point?

The next point is likely to be a view of your head.

Not only do you go the ad hom route, you can't even do it well.

Trust me. You don't want to go down that road with me. That was weak because you weren't worth using better ones on. I suggest you get back downstairs to the basement before your ego really gets shattered and bruised.

Last edited:

Trust me. You don't want to go down that road with me. That was weak because you weren't worth using better ones on. I suggest you get back downstairs to the basement before your ego really gets shattered.

LOL. Looks like another of Crusader's cousins has checked in. Might make two digits in IQ between them.

Their party affiliation it seems.

Trust me. You don't want to go down that road with me. That was weak because you weren't worth using better ones on. I suggest you get back downstairs to the basement before your ego really gets shattered and bruised.

How terrifying! Now I'm really afraid of your internet insult ability!

Grow up.

Trust me. You don't want to go down that road with me. That was weak because you weren't worth using better ones on. I suggest you get back downstairs to the basement before your ego really gets shattered.

LOL. Looks like another of Crusader's cousins has checked in. Might make two digits in IQ between them.

Not quite hero. I dish out what I get. If no one bothers me, I don't bother them. His stupid remark about what's your point was quite evident had he followed the thread. He was merely being asarcastic wise ass much like yourself.

How terrifying! Now I'm really afraid of your internet insult ability!

Grow up.

Pay attention and wise-up and you won't have to look stupid by saying what's your point when it's right in front of you and everyone else was able to grasp it.

Not quite hero. I dish out what I get. If no one bothers me, I don't bother them. His stupid remark about what's your point was quite evident had he followed the thread. He was merely being asarcastic wise ass much like yourself.

I am a sarcastic wise ass. And I'm still asking, what is your point?

I'll take that from the source which has already shown an inability to understand what's being said.

I am a sarcastic wise ass. And I'm still asking, what is your point?

Figure it out. I'm not your mentor.

Forum List

Back