What will you do if Obama calls martial law and calls off the elections

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012

What will you do if Obama calls martial law and calls off the elections - Page 4

[snip]
You know with the downward spiral in the polls for the Democrats and Obama failing so miserable at everything he does...and with Nappy Janet saying she can't guarantee that another successful attack won't happen....and with the obvious hate building by Muslims....what do you think that the chances are that a BIG hit will take place before these November 2nd elections...
If that takes place, I have no doubt Obama will call Martial Law..He can set himself up as Dictator indefinately. He already has the power with the so called "kill switch" granted him earlier this year by Congress to immediately shut down the internet for up to 4 months without ANYONE's approval needed..not even Congress, just the push of a button.

He won't. He seriously despises the fact that he has to campaign again, but he isnt at that point yet.

I guess I will wake up and go "what a weird dream". Seriously how paranoid do you have be to even consider such an absurdity?

God these right wingers are dumb. The only party that would even consider such a thing is racist, engages in voter suppression, hates education, and tricks the country into wars.

The sad part is there are idiots out there who beloved this those crap. Idiots.

What would I do? Find some way to escape the Tea Baggers dimension which I had obviously fallen into somehow.

Turn to the word's of our Founders.

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Turn to the word's of our Founders.

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security
if that the case, some one should shoot Romney now.

What will you do if Obama calls martial law and calls off the elections -

4 Years ago the article was entitled: What will you do if Bush calls martial law and calls off the elections?

Nothing new here, Go ahead and debate the subject.... always good to see how people play it out in their mind..

So I guess in 4 years we can expect to see an article entitled: What will you do if Romney calls martial law and calls off the elections?

Id get my katana and start kickin ass all over the country. Id smoke bad guys with my wicked kung fu and dazzling sword work. If you saw me youd be sayin "damn, i wish i was like that dude".

Get out my whip. I've been promised the position of warden at the nation's largest fema camp.

Forum List

Back