What Will You Be Doing On Election Day?

I will vote on the way to the job,my vote will mean nothing on the national level,live in upstate NY.Local races are a different story,my vote will count for something. New york needs to drop the all or nothing electoral vote count.Upstate is usurped by the city.

I haven't looked at my calender....but most likely....I'll be working. After work, I will vote....then I'll watch talking heads discuss the results till I fall asleep between 10-11PM....because no matter who wins, I'll still most likely(as I said, haven't looked at the calendar...I have a weird rotating work schedule) will be arising at 4AM to get ready for work and take care of my group of guys.

Funny....I just thought of that cartoon...Pinky and the Brain.

"What are we going to do today, Brain?

"Same thing we do everyday, Pinky....try to take over the World!"

I'll be taking disabled and older folks of both parties to the polls, that day and the two weeks prior for early voting.

Instead of sitting around here sniping at each other over every little exit poll or state result, why not volunteer, in your county or jurisdiction, to be a Poll Worker? Most places are in dire need of them.

Become a Poll Worker

What Will You Be Doing On Election Day?

Laughing at the newGOPer melt down. :D

Hmmm. You just gave me an entertaining idea.

If it looks like Obama is winning, I will watch the returns on Fox News. If it looks like Romney is winning, I will watch the returns on MSNBC.

:lol:

Instead of sitting around here sniping at each other over every little exit poll or state result, why not volunteer, in your county or jurisdiction, to be a Poll Worker? Most places are in dire need of them.

Become a Poll Worker

I go vote early like right when they open then get breakfast and go to work. I stay up until I'm sure my guys won then I go to bed. Obama will probably put Romney to bed early this year.

Nervously voting early - just to many Republicans to be certain of the proper outcome.

Why would I make special plans. It's not freaking Christmas. I'll be wherever I am.

Forum List

Back