What will we be "mandated" to buy next?

Any thoughts on that?

Since the Fed can now force us to buy hc ins, there's no end of things that can be mandated, for our own good.

I'm thinking life ins. Those evul grave diggers demand thousands of dollars just to dig a hole and put your loved one in it. Forcing everone to get it, and giving it free to the poor will lower the cost of premiums and make certain no one ever has to pony up for any of the costs of dying. plus all those evul life insurance companies = about $14 trillion dollar industry, so we should put more government regs on them.

This is a sad sad day for freedom.

you're so smaht. now try and make a credible and coherent case for taxing people who do not buy life insurance. maybe you could get the USMB Wingnutty legal expert Liability to make the legal argument for you? :rofl:

waiting,,,,,

Last edited:
Any thoughts on that?

Since the Fed can now force us to buy hc ins, there's no end of things that can be mandated, for our own good.

I'm thinking life ins. Those evul grave diggers demand thousands of dollars just to dig a hole and put your loved one in it. Forcing everone to get it, and giving it free to the poor will lower the cost of premiums and make certain no one ever has to pony up for any of the costs of dying. plus all those evul life insurance companies = about $14 trillion dollar industry, so we should put more government regs on them.

you're so smaht. now try and make a credible and coherent case for taxing people who do not buy life insurance. maybe you could get the USMB Wingnutty legal expert Liability to make the legal argument for you? :rofl:

waiting,,,,,
It's called setting a precedent.
Precedent is the basis for most if not all legal arguments.

Any thoughts on that?

I'm thinking life ins. Those evul grave diggers demand thousands of dollars just to dig a hole and put your loved one in it.

Forcing everone to get it, and giving it free to the poor will lower the cost of premiums and make certain no one ever has to pony up for any of the costs of dying.

plus all those evul life insurance companies = about $14 trillion dollar industry, so we should put more government regs on them.

They were never CALLED mandates -- but you're sure as hell paying for them..

All of those SUBSIDIES that corporations suck up like candy at Halloween.

You are MANDATED to pay for wind and solar, gas and oil.
You are MANDATED to put corn in your gas tank.
You are MANDATED to replace your lightbulbs.
You are MANDATED to pay GE TWICE for an energy saving dishwasher.
You are MANDATED to pay for a farmer NOT to grow cotton.
You are MANDATED to make donations to organizations that you hate.

What do you mean -- "mandated to buy next"? If you haven't noticed, it's been going for a long long time. Except only 1/2 of America pays for any of these mandates.. That's quite a good deal ain't it -- for the other half?

OR IS IT?

All of those things drain money from the entitlements that the moocher half want and need. Seems like they should wise up and start turning a little fiscal conservative before the magic fountain runs dry.

Subsidies must be OFFERED. And I think subsidies should be done away with.
Business should sink or swim on their own merits.

Any thoughts on that?

waiting,,,,,

Read the parts after the words "I'm thinking life ins"

we all die, but not eveyong can afford enough life ins.
Life ins companies pray on the fears of leaving loved ones behind unprepared.

etc etc

Just lib it up for yourself, and use Pelosis voice in your head. Befor you know it, you will be demanding the right to life ins.

Any thoughts on that?

I'm thinking life ins. Those evul grave diggers demand thousands of dollars just to dig a hole and put your loved one in it.

Forcing everone to get it, and giving it free to the poor will lower the cost of premiums and make certain no one ever has to pony up for any of the costs of dying.

plus all those evul life insurance companies = about $14 trillion dollar industry, so we should put more government regs on them.

Since--Obesity is our number 1 health concern in this nation today--I imagine treadmills and work out equipment will be mandated----cough--cough--I mean a new "penalty tax if you don't have them in your home--or possibly a gym membership that you will be forced to pay for.

Who's the sponsor of that bill?

The same fucking ignorant liberals who sponsored Obamacare - Barack Hussein, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid. You know, the Marxist radicals collapsing our nation with spending and regulations...

That's quite a good deal ain't it -- for the other half?
If you think its such a great deal reduce your income.

We don't have to - assholes like you and Harry Reid already did that for us with your Marxism. 50% of what I earn through my labor is taken against my will and handed over to the parasite class who is sitting at home. Thanks for reversing all of the progress we made over the last 135 years by bringing back slavery...

Forum List

Back