What will we be "mandated" to buy next?

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
Any thoughts on that?

Since the Fed can now force us to buy hc ins, there's no end of things that can be mandated, for our own good.

I'm thinking life ins. Those evul grave diggers demand thousands of dollars just to dig a hole and put your loved one in it.

Forcing everone to get it, and giving it free to the poor will lower the cost of premiums and make certain no one ever has to pony up for any of the costs of dying.

plus all those evul life insurance companies = about $14 trillion dollar industry, so we should put more government regs on them.

This is a sad sad day for freedom.

i assume roberts and obama can force us to buy an electric car. if we dont, we pay a 10000 dollar tax.

Anything the MOOCHER CLASS cannot live without...

What else is there?

we pay for;
food
clothing
housing
utilites
education
health care

we help pay for;
college/trade schools
job finding
baby sitting
transportation

But don't mind the debt, no no, the debt is utterly meaningless even if we end up like Greece.

Any thoughts on that?

Since the Fed can now force us to buy hc ins, there's no end of things that can be mandated, for our own good.

I'm thinking life ins. Those evul grave diggers demand thousands of dollars just to dig a hole and put your loved one in it.

Forcing everone to get it, and giving it free to the poor will lower the cost of premiums and make certain no one ever has to pony up for any of the costs of dying.

plus all those evul life insurance companies = about $14 trillion dollar industry, so we should put more government regs on them.

you know... it strikes me that if the mandate were that you buy a gun, you wouldn't be complaining.

just saying.

now THAT'S sad...

Any thoughts on that?

you know... it strikes me that if the mandate were that you buy a gun, you wouldn't be complaining.

just saying.

now THAT'S sad...

How fucking dare you imply that I would be ok that anyone be forced to buy anything.

Any thoughts on that?

just saying.

now THAT'S sad...

How fucking dare you imply that I would be ok that anyone be forced to buy anything.

apologies if i'm wrong.

i know that's the case for a lot of people on your side of the aisle.

Nothing- it's 2014, or pay 1% of your income.. Do you have insurance now? NO CHANGE>

That's of course if your employer doesn't drop it.

For every fulltime employee or the equivalent (2 people working 18 hours) they either provide ins or be fined ~ $2000 for each 36 hours.

A freind of mine runs a small business. I'm 75% certain he will either close or try to sell it.

Any thoughts on that?

just saying.

now THAT'S sad...

What do you base that Idea on? Your own Person Beliefs? Or have you actually seem people Advocate allowing the Government to force people to buy guns?

You are such a Hack honey. Just sayin

I would oppose the Federal Government forcing me to Buy anything.

Forum List

Back