What will Trump do about Iran?

North Korea disrespects and threatens the USA but Kim Jong Un compliments Trump - Trump kisses Kim's ass.
Russia disrespects and threatens the USA but Putin compliments Trump - Trump kisses Putin's ass.
Iran disrespects and threatens the USA . Iran disrespects and threatens Trump - WHAT WILL TRUMP DO?

And for some reason you feel Trump or the U.S. should do anything? Weren't these Japanese oil tankers? Perhaps the UN should do something.
Was just going to ask who’s ships they were. Seems to me Japan has a problem. Europe gets their oil from there, they have a problem. I don’t see where we have one.

the issue is the SANCTITY of international waterways and the
unbridled imperialist ambition of Iran

All true, but don't feel it's our responsibility to reprimand Iran. I'm all for supporting allies, providing backup if asked.

you do not even want to "reprimand" Iran----why such a wuss?
Not our Monkeys, Not out Circus, The US should totally stay out of it

And for some reason you feel Trump or the U.S. should do anything? Weren't these Japanese oil tankers? Perhaps the UN should do something.
Was just going to ask who’s ships they were. Seems to me Japan has a problem. Europe gets their oil from there, they have a problem. I don’t see where we have one.

All true, but don't feel it's our responsibility to reprimand Iran. I'm all for supporting allies, providing backup if asked.

Isolationism never worked

I personally would simply sink every ship the Iranians have Bomb their ports into the stone age and tell them any more attacks and we invade.

How do you know? We have never tried.

How do you know? We have never tried.
We tried Isolationism in the 30's and early 40's and for our trouble we were attacked by Japan and Germany. And yes I mean Germany they were sinking our civilian ships long before the time they OFFICIALLY declared war on us.

North Korea disrespects and threatens the USA but Kim Jong Un compliments Trump - Trump kisses Kim's ass.
Russia disrespects and threatens the USA but Putin compliments Trump - Trump kisses Putin's ass.
Iran disrespects and threatens the USA . Iran disrespects and threatens Trump - WHAT WILL TRUMP DO?
we should not be so, arbitrary and capricious with our foreign policies.

in my opinion, we should be engaging foreign nations with our Commerce clause not any form of implied, general warfare clause.

I believe that you have just described Trump's concept of
foreign policy
seems more like "gun boat" diplomacy than Commerce.

we should not be so, arbitrary and capricious with our foreign policies.

in my opinion, we should be engaging foreign nations with our Commerce clause not any form of implied, general warfare clause.

I believe that you have just described Trump's concept of
foreign policy
seems more like "gun boat" diplomacy than Commerce.
Ya I mean when one side shoots up shipping, bombs it torpedoes it and mines it what ever are we thinking of sending the navy?

The US should maintain our military presence in the region, assist in maintaining free opens shipping channels and allow Iran to implode from within. In the event Iran demonstrates hostilities toward US military interests respond accordingly. There is no need to further destabilize the region with a war, the Iranians are drifting into political chaos all on their own. Iran is desperately attempting a Bismarckian move, external threat to overshadow and distract from internal unrest with the intent to galvanize national support, as a last gasp.

Cry?

Presumably make a new friend. But this one is a Muslim, so he's probably conflicted.

conflicted?

Yes, Trump loves authoritarians but loathes Muslims. Unless they buy his condos like Saudi Arabia did.

you figured that out all by yourself-----or you licked it up from the floor during the last khutbah jumaat feces fling?
irosieamtrumpbuttkisser will not put up with anyone insulting her messiah, Donald Trump.

Remember what Hussein did after Iran kidnapped a gaggle of American Sailors? He apologized and paid the regime about a billion dollars. No matter what happens I doubt if President Trump will go along with another extortion scheme.

Trump has said he will do something but he has not specified what. Disrespecting the US is OK but you better not disrespect Donald Trump. Donald will probably call the Iranians nasty names.

Trump has said he will do something but he has not specified what. Disrespecting the US is OK but you better not disrespect Donald Trump. Donald will probably call the Iranians nasty names.

06-13-2019-mcfadden915px.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back