What will those who support Romney do when he loses to Obama?

What will you do? select all that apply

• Total voters
Ron Paul will win the nomination...

Ron Paul will sweep the floor with Obama.

Romney is the lesser of the two evils, however I believe the same leftist retards that would vote for authoritarian Obama, who would otherwise vote for the classical liberal Paul would favor Obama over Romney.

I'm not voting Obama, even if its Romney (which hopefully it's not).

If Paul can get in as the nominee he will embarrass Obama... Paul would beat Obama by a good 25-30 points.

No, nick, he would not beat him at all.

25% Obama 75% Paul...

I love history and this is history in the making...

Not only that this could be a change - a real change.

If Ron Paul is nominated he will destroy Obama - Paul will win every state.

Nope. 70% Romeny, maybe 30% Paul. The GOP mainstream is not libertarian.

We don't have to lie about Obama. Unfortunately for this nation, he really is that bad.

This from someone who refused to read his accomplishments.

If you don't like the link in my sig, here's another,
What the fuck has Obama done so far?

And, don't worry ... I won't ask you to post a similar list showing Repub's accomplishments because we both know they haven't done anything and I don't want to embarrass you. :eusa_whistle:

As I mentioned before, the last time we disccussed Obama's accomplishments. The problem isnt that he doesn't have any. The problem is his accomplishments screw this nation over rather than making it better.

Do you think that your saying it over and over makes it true??? You hated him before he was even elected, I'm sure.

What treason did he commit?

did he support and pass an unconstitutional law?

did he foment class warfare?

Waste our tax money on useless shovel ready jobs that he knew would be wasted b/c his advisers told him so.

did he murder an American citizen?

I've asked about the 'treason' thing too. Don't hold your breath waiting for a rational response.... apparently, 'treason' these days is like 'racism', call anyone you disagree with a 'traitor' or a 'racist'... words don't need to be rationalized.

Anyone who seeks to serve the interests of zionists in the middle east, is comitting treason against Americans - you can blame the people for overspending all you want, but it is the GOVERNMENT led by these traitors who got the nation into debt, not the ordinary people.

Nope, that's not 'treason'. You can call it 'treason' but that makes you look exceptionally ignorant, or anti-semetic... but it is not within the definition of 'treason'. Words have meanings... perhaps you should invest in a dictionary... and a copy of the US Constitution - which clearly outlines the definition of 'treason' in the US.

Thanks for playing.

Ron Paul will win the nomination...

Ron Paul will sweep the floor with Obama.

Romney is the lesser of the two evils, however I believe the same leftist retards that would vote for authoritarian Obama, who would otherwise vote for the classical liberal Paul would favor Obama over Romney.

I'm not voting Obama, even if its Romney (which hopefully it's not).

If Paul can get in as the nominee he will embarrass Obama... Paul would beat Obama by a good 25-30 points.

No, nick, he would not beat him at all.

25% Obama 75% Paul...

I love history and this is history in the making...

Not only that this could be a change - a real change.

If Ron Paul is nominated he will destroy Obama - Paul will win every state.

Bert.gif

The world loves RP message of foreign policy. Not so much the rest of the platform (unfortunately)

Oh, wow! Congratulations on your election as Spokesperson For the Entire World.

Idiot.

Do you ever have a good day, you miserable thing??? Have you noticed how you are now rude and obnoxious to everybody??? Damn!!! Get help.

Imagine how much worse she's going to be when Romney loses...

Forum List

Back