What will they boo or cheer this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like usual you lied rat.

I posted a link to a current news story

As usual, it is you who is lying. You started the thread, but it got merged into sallow's thread on the same topic.

But keep on lying to yourself, if that's what gets you through the night. Everyone who responded in that thread knows what really happened.

Its a post not a thread.

I posted a thread of breaking news.

There is no lie there no matter how much you pretend it.

They will cheer death and boo bravery.

Oh wait they already did that

Like usual you lied rat.

I posted a link to a current news story

As usual, it is you who is lying. You started the thread, but it got merged into sallow's thread on the same topic.

But keep on lying to yourself, if that's what gets you through the night. Everyone who responded in that thread knows what really happened.

Its a post not a thread.

Reread this post, and try to see where you are playing both sides against the middle.

You're probably familiar by now with the trifecta of tragicomic outbursts from the last three Republican debates: cheering for Rick Perry's 234 executions, cheering for uninsured sick people to die, and booing a gay soldier.
Again, not representative of conservatives or the GOP but still a troubling radical element of the right. One hopes such extremists don’t exact an undue influence on the GOP as a whole.

Its a post not a thread.

Reread this post, and try to see where you are playing both sides against the middle.

There is no lie there no matter how insane you are

The people who cheered and booed were the rights base.

They have to own them

Holy crap. Truthnevermatters and rdope logged off at the same time.

Somebody is getting some loving tonight. :eek:

:lol: :lol:

warm up the clown car.

with crispy Christy TOAST its a pack of clowns dream just like last time around

9cd17c67_holy20thread20resurrection.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back