What Will The Tea Partiers Do?

Another slave that can not do for oneself, can not think for oneself and must be taken care of by mother government.

Another slave that can easily be won over with the spinning and parsing of words.

You're being a little hard on namvet, aren't you?

LMAO...see how easliy you misintepret words?
No wonder the Democratic party has you wrapped up around their finger.
LOL....they say the health care reform is so all Americans can have insurance...and they vote for and pass a plan that will NOT insure as many as 25 million Americans and you are "hooray for the democrats!"

Yup...you are a slave to them as they know you and many others do not have the ability to read into what they are REALLY saying.

The sad part is....you are too stupid to actually read my posts and know that I have already denounced this shell of legislation that the Dems are trying to now pass. IIRC, I stated that only the Democrats could fuck up while having complete control of Congress and the White House.....pay attention, Oldandtired, or just admit you have the attention span of a garbage can and then STFU.

While there may be a lacking of nationwide leadership, I believe you to be wrong on their message. It is not just a 'hate Obama' message, as you portray it to be. It is indeed about out of control government growth and spending. It is indeed about fiscal responsibility. It is indeed about the prevention of huge programs including the new health care proposals.

I am not sure if the 'tea party' movement really needs national leadership. It is a frame of mind shared by many in this country. Not all aspects will be shared by those who call themselves 'tea partiers', and I don't think they really have to be under that same blanket umbrella. Just as not all DEMs or REPs have to be under the same blanket as the other members of that political party.

If anything... the 'tea party' movement has been good for America... awakening many to the growth and corruption of the fed

If indeed your premise has merit, then where were these "tea partiers" while Bush and the GOP managed out of control spending and growth of our government?

Something has to start somewhere.. and there were a LOT of us in various groups including conservatives that did complain about Bush's uncontrolled spending...

First of all, DD, can I just say thank you? Unlike namvet and oldandtired here, you and I can disagree and still not be called a "slave" or a "dumbass". You actually put some thought and effot into your posts and I respect that, so again "Thank you".

Now, I agree that "something has to start somewhere", however am I the only one who finds it just a bit coincidental and perhaps a bit disingenuous that these "groups" popped up immediately after the GOP lost the WH?

If indeed your premise has merit, then where were these "tea partiers" while Bush and the GOP managed out of control spending and growth of our government?

Something has to start somewhere.. and there were a LOT of us in various groups including conservatives that did complain about Bush's uncontrolled spending...

First of all, DD, can I just say thank you? Unlike namvet and oldandtired here, you and I can disagree and still not be called a "slave" or a "dumbass". You actually put some thought and effot into your posts and I respect that, so again "Thank you".

Now, I agree that "something has to start somewhere", however am I the only one who finds it just a bit coincidental and perhaps a bit disingenuous that these "groups" popped up immediately after the GOP lost the WH?

your weak and feeble minded :razz:

What is a viable third party?

It would be a party that can garner at least one third of the American peoples votes.

If The US has a time when three parties are truely equally viable then you will have a government elected by not much more than 1/3rd of the majority.

That is a recipe for true voter anger and revolt.

I really wish you people would quit dreaming and start truely thinking these littlee ideas all the way through.

The US currently has a shit load of parties and the two party system is healthy.

You want your party to act responsibly then get inside your party and FORCE it to do what you want it to do.

You spell about as well as a 5th grader, and yet you have the gall to call me weak and feeble minded? You're simply a joke.

You spell about as well as a 5th grader, and yet you have the gall to call me weak and feeble minded? You're simply a joke.

2csge42.jpg

STFU and keep rowin' liberal :razz:

I know it's not enforceable for anything but:

QUENTIN said:
I'd appreciate thoughtful insight and hope this doesn't become another pissing match between the existing parties.

If you came here just to rip on other posters and name-call, you're not contributing but in fact distracting.

TM -You think the 2 party system is healthy? So you feel the Democratic Congress is properly representing you and your will?

Why did the tea partiers not arise during the bush admin? That is fairly simple – at the time most voters felt the spending was justified from the 911 attacks. As time went on people became agrier and anger and nothing was changing. Then the tarp funds happened and that is the initial push, the eye opener if you will, for people to begin to get active. Obama promised that he would rain in spending and make government more efficient and that has FAILED to happen. As a matter of fact it has gotten worse and spending is STILL going up. Yes, people were mad during the bush admin and that anger is part of why the tea party movement happened. Things take time to build and it has been building for many years.

At its core the tea parties are unified in the want for a smaller, fiscally responsible government. That is what the tea parties are about, not hating Obama, he just happens to be the bearer of the burden at this time.

Forum List

Back