What Will The Tea Partiers Do?

While there may be a lacking of nationwide leadership, I believe you to be wrong on their message. It is not just a 'hate Obama' message, as you portray it to be. It is indeed about out of control government growth and spending. It is indeed about fiscal responsibility. It is indeed about the prevention of huge programs including the new health care proposals.

I am not sure if the 'tea party' movement really needs national leadership. It is a frame of mind shared by many in this country. Not all aspects will be shared by those who call themselves 'tea partiers', and I don't think they really have to be under that same blanket umbrella. Just as not all DEMs or REPs have to be under the same blanket as the other members of that political party.

If anything... the 'tea party' movement has been good for America... awakening many to the growth and corruption of the fed

While there may be a lacking of nationwide leadership, I believe you to be wrong on their message. It is not just a 'hate Obama' message, as you portray it to be. It is indeed about out of control government growth and spending. It is indeed about fiscal responsibility. It is indeed about the prevention of huge programs including the new health care proposals.

I am not sure if the 'tea party' movement really needs national leadership. It is a frame of mind shared by many in this country. Not all aspects will be shared by those who call themselves 'tea partiers', and I don't think they really have to be under that same blanket umbrella. Just as not all DEMs or REPs have to be under the same blanket as the other members of that political party.

If anything... the 'tea party' movement has been good for America... awakening many to the growth and corruption of the fed

If indeed your premise has merit, then where were these "tea partiers" while Bush and the GOP managed out of control spending and growth of our government?

The 2012 GOP nominee will say some stuff about limited government, cutting spending, and other red meat talking points and the Tea Partiers will then become their most fervent supporters.

Yep....the same way the religious right has been manipulated repeatedly ever since Reagan. Tell them what they want to hear about their pet issues to get their vote and then continue on down the same path.

Before anyone jumps me over that......yes, the Dems do it too.

The U.S. Post Service was established in 1775. They have had 234 years to get it right and it is broke.
Social Securitywas established in 1935. They have had 74 years to get it right and it is broke.
Fannie Mae was established in 1938. They have had 71 years to get it right and it is broke.
War on Poverty started in 1964. They have had 45 years to get it right; $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to "the poor" and they only want more.
Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. They have had 44 years to get it right and they are broke.
Freddie Mac was established in 1970.. They have had 39 years to get it right and it is broke.
The Department of Energy was created in 1977 to lessen our dependence on foreign oil. It has ballooned to 16,000 employees with a budget of $24 billion a year and we import more oil than ever before. You had 32 years to get it right and it is an abysmal failure.

Gee, And people are frustrated?

As usual you offer a choice.. What is scarier? Your photo or your thinking. It is clear you know nothing about the workings or the purpose of the US Post Office. I do. My first job out of high school was Letter Carrier..and did it for three years. the last two I was the union rep for the Queen Anne station in Seattle. I won't assume you are a lying sack of shit so I will inform your missunderstanding little mind that the Post Office is not supposed to make a profit. It is supposed to break even when possible. Suggesting it is "broke" suggests you don't know that it provides hundreds of thousands of good jobs and as far as I know has never not paid its workers. Perhaps you might do a little research before you run off at the mouth about subjects you obviously know little or nothing about.

My WHAT??

to them your just another slave below deck with an oar in your hands :razz:

In other words, you have NOTHING to add to this conversation and simply choose to attempt to make sarcastic remarks that don't make any sense. Have you taken your PTSD meds today?

in other words the ice is melting right under your feet. I served in the USN Yank off. so far you've never been right. just keep working that oar

In other words, you have NOTHING to add to this conversation and simply choose to attempt to make sarcastic remarks that don't make any sense. Have you taken your PTSD meds today?

in other words the ice is melting right under your feet. I served in the USN Yank off. so far you've never been right. just keep working that oar

Oh...the USN, so you've never even seen combat. I will retract my question about PTSD meds, as you would have no need for them.

Oh...the USN, so you've never even seen combat. I will retract my question about PTSD meds, as you would have no need for them.

retraction is your middle name
:razz:

Another slave that can not do for oneself, can not think for oneself and must be taken care of by mother government.

Another slave that can easily be won over with the spinning and parsing of words.

You're being a little hard on namvet, aren't you?

LMAO...see how easliy you misintepret words?
No wonder the Democratic party has you wrapped up around their finger.
LOL....they say the health care reform is so all Americans can have insurance...and they vote for and pass a plan that will NOT insure as many as 25 million Americans and you are "hooray for the democrats!"

Yup...you are a slave to them as they know you and many others do not have the ability to read into what they are REALLY saying.

If indeed your premise has merit, then where were these "tea partiers" while Bush and the GOP managed out of control spending and growth of our government?

Something has to start somewhere.. and there were a LOT of us in various groups including conservatives that did complain about Bush's uncontrolled spending...

Forum List

Back