What will the DNC train you to hate next?

Dem leadership is doing a daily 2 minute hate on the 1%, that is, the non-Democrat wealthy (Democrat wealthy get a special exemption from the hatred and when the revolution is completed they will still live in palaces while the useful idiots battle for this months can of cat food) and judging by the Useful Idiots at USMB it's pretty successful, they respond exactly as instructed

Which bring me to the point: what else do you hate and envy? Who are the next 1% you will be trained to hate?

Biggest penises?

Students test scores?

I'm still wondering when I got "trained to hate", because as I recall, I haven't been back to school since I retired out of the Navy.

John "reporting for Duty" Kerry runs as your party's POTUS and not a peep about the 1%, and now, its 1% 24/7, that's the training my pointy headed little friend

Here's a partial list of the people libturds hate.

1. Employees of insurance companies.
  2. Employees of oil companies.
  3. Employees of drilling companies.
  4. Coal miners.
  5. The top 1%.
  6. Small business owners.
  7. CEOs
  8. Executives.
  9. Bank employees
  10. Financial firm employees.
  11. Hedge fund managers.
  12. Defense company employees
  13. pipeline workers
  14. Utility company employees
  15. Christians
  16. Southerners
  17. Republicans
  18. Conservatives
  19. Bitter clingers
  20. Gun owners
  21. SUV owners
  22. Arizonans
  23. Alabamans
  24. Israelis
  25. Service people
  26. Drug company employees
  27. Employees of tanning salons
  28. Food processors

I have to break the news to you, but many of those you list ARE Democrats.

Perhaps. Nevertheless, turds like you have been telling us we are supposed to hate them.

How many scientists,

teachers,

blacks,

Muslims

atheists

Hispanics and so on

are

Republicans?

Ooh, that's gotta hurt.

I got news for you, turd: I'm an atheist. The people you list as Democrats are mostly all sucking on the government tit.

Dem leadership is doing a daily 2 minute hate on the 1%, that is, the non-Democrat wealthy (Democrat wealthy get a special exemption from the hatred and when the revolution is completed they will still live in palaces while the useful idiots battle for this months can of cat food) and judging by the Useful Idiots at USMB it's pretty successful, they respond exactly as instructed

Which bring me to the point: what else do you hate and envy? Who are the next 1% you will be trained to hate?

Biggest penises?

Students test scores?

Black people.

DNC? Oops, I thought you said RNC.

Biggest penises?

Students test scores?

How will Crusader Frank demonstrate his utter stupidity next?:cuckoo:

Women's rights,

scientists,

teachers,

blacks,

Muslims

atheists

The list is endless. So much hate from one political party.

Oh, wait, this was about Democrats?

Oops,

Nevermind.

Here's a partial list of the people libturds hate.

1. TEA Partiers
  2. Libertarians
  3. Employees of insurance companies.
  4. Employees of oil companies.
  5. Employees of drilling companies.
  6. Coal miners.
  7. The top 1%.
  8. Small business owners.
  9. CEOs
  10. Executives.
  11. Bank employees
  12. Financial firm employees.
  13. Hedge fund managers.
  14. Defense company employees
  15. pipeline workers
  16. Utility company employees
  17. Christians
  18. Southerners
  19. Republicans
  20. Conservatives
  21. Bitter clingers
  22. Gun owners
  23. SUV owners
  24. Arizonans
  25. Alabamans
  26. Israelis
  27. Service people
  28. Drug company employees
  29. Employees of tanning salons
  30. Food processors

I wouldn't include SUV owners; Al "It's all about saving the environment!" Gore drives an SUV. Democrats only hate Conservative SUV owners. But let's face it, they'd hate a Conservative driving a PRIUS, as well.

But I think "Floridians" (especially, tax paying, Conservative Floridians) was a glaring omission. Democrats still haven't gotten over the fact, that in spite of their massive voter fraud, they still weren't able to get their guy past Florida voters in 2000.

The OWS crowd will go after senior citizens whose Social Security could be used to pay off their college loans.

They also HATE THE POLICE. I suspect that the left will back away from gun control so the radicals and anarchists can arm themselves for the "coming revolution."

Biggest penises?

Students test scores?

Oh come on now, Cru.

Are you seriously trying to tell us that ONLY THE DEMS are a party designed to divide and conquer?

Seriously?

You really believe that shit?

Biggest penises?

Students test scores?

No one hates the 1%, just want them to pay thier fair share.

No hate, just a poor try at trolling.

Define fair share.

What the fuck is this "what will the DNC train you to think next"? type drivel? I've seen this time and time again on these forums lately.

Is this some sort of talking point question? Sure sounds like it. Way to be what you rail against, idiots.

Biggest penises?

Students test scores?

Their fair share . They already pay 70 percent of the taxes now.. when is it their fair share .. When they pay 100 percent of taxes that comes in :cuckoo:

Biggest penises?

Students test scores?

Identifying the 1% is pretty objective....... assessing the "fair share" is subjective. Objectively, Top 10% of income earners pay more than 70% of the Federal Income Taxes. The Bottom 50% pay 3 percent of Federal Income Taxes. This is more than fair to me.....and I am neither in the Top 10 percent or bottom 50 percent.

Biggest penises?

Students test scores?

Identifying the 1% is pretty objective....... assessing the "fair share" is subjective. Objectively, Top 10% of income earners pay more than 70% of the Federal Income Taxes. The Bottom 50% pay 3 percent of Federal Income Taxes. This is more than fair to me.....and I am neither in the Top 10 percent or bottom 50 percent.

Do you have links to reputable sources to prove these accusations?

Forum List

Back