What will the DNC train you to hate next?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Dem leadership is doing a daily 2 minute hate on the 1%, that is, the non-Democrat wealthy (Democrat wealthy get a special exemption from the hatred and when the revolution is completed they will still live in palaces while the useful idiots battle for this months can of cat food) and judging by the Useful Idiots at USMB it's pretty successful, they respond exactly as instructed

Which bring me to the point: what else do you hate and envy? Who are the next 1% you will be trained to hate?

Biggest penises?

Students test scores?

Last edited:
Dem leadership is doing a daily 2 minute hate on the 1%, that is, the non-Democrat wealthy (Democrat wealthy get a special exemption from the hatred and when the revolution is completed they will still live in palaces while the useful idiots battle for this months can of cat food) and judging by the Useful Idiots at USMB it's pretty successful, they respond exactly as instructed

Which bring me to the point: what else do you hate and envy? Who are the next 1% you will be trained to hate?

Biggest penises?

Students test scores?

No one hates the 1%, just want them to pay thier fair share.

No hate, just a poor try at trolling.

Biggest penises?

Students test scores?

"fair share".....? just WHO defines what is "fair".......?

Once the 1% is destroyed.....who do you think is next on the list.....?

Biggest penises?

Students test scores?

If the "I'm not concerned for the very poor" routine fails to work they have an anti-Mormon hate-fest ready and waiting.

Biggest penises?

Students test scores?

The much vaunted 'middle class" will be next...they already have the poor's allegience...

Biggest penises?

Students test scores?

If the "I'm not concerned for the very poor" routine fails to work they have an anti-Mormon hate-fest ready and waiting.
They've already been on the 'Hate Mormon' kick for awhile.

Biggest penises?

Students test scores?

Indirect way to taxation of all, even sheep that vote for the plan, Better than just putting it on the cards, and doing more Bush tax cuts.
The 1% is destroyed...Hmm? No, they just up their base prices and fee’s structure.
“who do you think is next on the list.” Should be taxation of/or charging countries for protection and services would be a start, but collect this bill this time. Little positive cash follow maybe?

Last edited:

Biggest penises?

Students test scores?

It won't take much Frank.... these libs are miserable fucks from the getgo.... you could throw a 10 penny nail out there and tell them it's Hitler reincarnated and they'd be out protesting at Ace Hardware.

Fathers.

Responsible married men are the biggest factor in income inequality. Prepare yourselves for the enemies list gentlemen.

Well, apparently in some circles fathers are completely replaceable by gubmint checks.

How's that working again?

Biggest penises?

Students test scores?

I'm still wondering when I got "trained to hate", because as I recall, I haven't been back to school since I retired out of the Navy.

Biggest penises?

Students test scores?

I'm still wondering when I got "trained to hate", because as I recall, I haven't been back to school since I retired out of the Navy.

Well, you may just be one of those that it comes to completely naturally.

Biggest penises?

Students test scores?

Well, you may just be one of those that it comes to completely naturally.

Actually, teamwork and loyalty to this country were trained into me at boot camp, and reinforced for the next 20 years of my service.

No.........I haven't "hated" anything since I came to terms with some issues over my childhood that had to do with abusive stepfathers.

Try again Soggy No Load.

Biggest penises?

Students test scores?

Mexicans? No that would be republicans. Gays, no.....

Shut up, idiot.

Biggest penises?

Students test scores?

Mexicans? No that would be republicans. Gays, no.....

Shut up, idiot.

Women's rights,

scientists,

teachers,

blacks,

Muslims

atheists

The list is endless. So much hate from one political party.

Oh, wait, this was about Democrats?

Oops,

Nevermind.

Women's rights,

scientists,

teachers,

blacks,

Muslims

atheists

Oops,

Nevermind.

Here's a partial list of the people libturds hate.

1. TEA Partiers
  2. Libertarians
  3. Employees of insurance companies.
  4. Employees of oil companies.
  5. Employees of drilling companies.
  6. Coal miners.
  7. The top 1%.
  8. Small business owners.
  9. CEOs
  10. Executives.
  11. Bank employees
  12. Financial firm employees.
  13. Hedge fund managers.
  14. Defense company employees
  15. pipeline workers
  16. Utility company employees
  17. Christians
  18. Southerners
  19. Republicans
  20. Conservatives
  21. Bitter clingers
  22. Gun owners
  23. SUV owners
  24. Arizonans
  25. Alabamans
  26. Israelis
  27. Service people
  28. Drug company employees
  29. Employees of tanning salons
  30. Food processors

Last edited:
Women's rights,

scientists,

teachers,

blacks,

Muslims

atheists

Oops,

Nevermind.

1. Employees of insurance companies.
  2. Employees of oil companies.
  3. Employees of drilling companies.
  4. Coal miners.
  5. The top 1%.
  6. Small business owners.
  7. CEOs
  8. Executives.
  9. Bank employees
  10. Financial firm employees.
  11. Hedge fund managers.
  12. Defense company employees
  13. pipeline workers
  14. Utility company employees
  15. Christians
  16. Southerners
  17. Republicans
  18. Conservatives
  19. Bitter clingers
  20. Gun owners
  21. SUV owners
  22. Arizonans
  23. Alabamans
  24. Israelis
  25. Service people
  26. Drug company employees
  27. Employees of tanning salons
  28. Food processors

I have to break the news to you, but many of those you list ARE Democrats.

How many scientists,

teachers,

blacks,

Muslims

atheists

Hispanics and so on

are

Republicans?

Ooh, that's gotta hurt.

Women's rights,

scientists,

teachers,

blacks,

Muslims

atheists

Oops,

Nevermind.

1. Employees of insurance companies.
  2. Employees of oil companies.
  3. Employees of drilling companies.
  4. Coal miners.
  5. The top 1%.
  6. Small business owners.
  7. CEOs
  8. Executives.
  9. Bank employees
  10. Financial firm employees.
  11. Hedge fund managers.
  12. Defense company employees
  13. pipeline workers
  14. Utility company employees
  15. Christians
  16. Southerners
  17. Republicans
  18. Conservatives
  19. Bitter clingers
  20. Gun owners
  21. SUV owners
  22. Arizonans
  23. Alabamans
  24. Israelis
  25. Service people
  26. Drug company employees
  27. Employees of tanning salons
  28. Food processors

I have to break the news to you, but many of those you list ARE Democrats.

How many scientists,

teachers,

blacks,

Muslims

atheists

Hispanics and so on

are

Republicans?

Ooh, that's gotta hurt.

To all here: Please NOTE deany's groupthink mentality and lack of acknowledgement of individuals?

Good job deany. you defeat yourself.

True Story
icon14.gif

Biggest penises?

Students test scores?

"fair share"

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/204730-bolo-marxist-code-words.html

Forum List

Back