What will Saakashvili do in 2013?

cill

Rookie
Jul 4, 2012
In 2013 Saakashvili's second term is over, so he must leave the office, and he got no legal options to stay as Georgia's president, be he wanted it. But the only way for him to stay is to become country's PM and this way he will continue his destructive internal policy that already worked great mischief to Georgia's economy and as the result Saakashvili lost support of the biggest part of Georgians. But it seems neither Mikheil nor his fairy godfathers from Washington are not blushed with it and already started working out the plan of how to keep Saakashvili in the lead of Georgia as PM with expanded powers who will think of the ways to enrich himself but not about country's problems. Here is the letter that speaks well for itself.
i.imgur. com/6bwPN.jpg
i.imgur. com/pMvra.jpg
And Saakashvili's work as PM will lead to the final breakdown of country's economy and dissolution of Georgian state...

In 2013 Saakashvili's second term is over, so he must leave the office, and he got no legal options to stay as Georgia's president, be he wanted it. But the only way for him to stay is to become country's PM and this way he will continue his destructive internal policy that already worked great mischief to Georgia's economy and as the result Saakashvili lost support of the biggest part of Georgians. But it seems neither Mikheil nor his fairy godfathers from Washington are not blushed with it and already started working out the plan of how to keep Saakashvili in the lead of Georgia as PM with expanded powers who will think of the ways to enrich himself but not about country's problems. Here is the letter that speaks well for itself.
i.imgur. com/6bwPN.jpg
i.imgur. com/pMvra.jpg
And Saakashvili's work as PM will lead to the final breakdown of country's economy and dissolution of Georgian state...

Oh, so Saakashyili is Georgian for Obama!

i.imgur. com/6bwPN.jpg
i.imgur. com/pMvra.jpg

I think Newt should run. :D

Forum List

Back