What will Republicans do Wednsday after Obama wins?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Just curious. What will Republicans do Wednsday morning after Obama wins? I dont mean average everyday Republicans, or moderates/indys who are gonna vote GOP. I mean the hard core right wingers, the ones who live and breathe the GOP???

Same question for hard core lefties if Romney wins.

Nope, WillowTree, the GOP cannot afford haters like you anymore. Change or you will be shown the door. Watch. We will take your vote but not listen to you.

Just curious. What will Republicans do Wednsday morning after Obama wins? I dont mean average everyday Republicans, or moderates/indys who are gonna vote GOP. I mean the hard core right wingers, the ones who live and breathe the GOP???

Same question for hard core lefties if Romney wins.

An alcoholic does not change until they hit their "bottom". If they are having a good day, they will not be motivated to do something about their drinking. They have to reach a point where they experience pain that is so utterly unbearable they finally become willing to change.

I am hoping Barack Obama is the Republican Party's bottom, because God help us all if he isn't. I shudder to think what hellish nightmare it would take that is worse than Obama to finally get the Republican Party back to its principles.

Right now, the Republican Party is bingeing on lies, hypocrisy, stupidity, big spending, and big government.

They worked very hard to get Obama elected the first time, but just as alcoholism is a progressive disease, so the GOP has worked even harder to make sure Obama is re-elected.

I sure hope the hangover and the consequences of their insane bingeing finally gets them into a program of recovery, because I can't take any more and am considering a permanent divorce.

Nope, WillowTree, the GOP cannot afford haters like you anymore. Change or you will be shown the door. Watch. We will take your vote but not listen to you.

Starkey in additon to being a fake GOPer....what hate? have you seen OBama's campaign? It's far, far more hateful than Romneys.....the democrats have ALOT more work on that issue than the republicans.

To the OP, I'm a right winger, so I think I qualify and I'll be pissed but will get to working on the next election and hope the country doesnt go to shit

If Obama wins, we the center of the GOP begin excising the cancers in our far right and libertarian wings.

No. Those like me will win. I will show conservatives how to become.

Right now we are in the fight of our lives. If we lose this battle, we will quickly go to the next.
I don't like this battle at all. I've done it before.

We'll see how it turns out in a couple of days.

You are a pig Jake. You play the game like you are a conservative. You lie daily. You disgust me but that is you.

I've beaten the likes of you back in Canada. I can do it again swine.

If Obama wins, we the center of the GOP begin excising the cancers in our far right and libertarian wings.

No. Those like me will win. I will show conservatives how to become.

Right now we are in the fight of our lives. If we lose this battle, we will quickly go to the next.
I don't like this battle at all. I've done it before.

We'll see how it turns out in a couple of days.

You are a pig Jake. You play the game like you are a conservative. You lie daily. You disgust me but that is you.

I've beaten the likes of you back in Canada. I can do it again swine.

:clap:

Forum List

Back