What will Lefties loon-out about next?

The whole thing was a dog and pony show.
Looks to me like the Trumpeter is in serious trouble. When was the last time the FBI had to investigate a sitting President. The shit will be hitting the fan soon

LOL, kid someday you'll grow up.
I doubt the trump will last through the summer. Something big may be on the horizon

Ok, he lasts more than the summer you leave here and never come back. He resigns as you say, I do. Deal?
No, like Trump you are a lying piece of garbage.

Meaning you are a pussy without any convictions, I get it. You just aren't up for this kid. You don't even know what you don't know. I've been eating kids like you for lunch on the internet for years, I really don't blame you.

Funny Comey wouldnt answer if he briefed Obama on Flynn .......perhaps we need someone investigating him

Looks to me like the Trumpeter is in serious trouble. When was the last time the FBI had to investigate a sitting President. The shit will be hitting the fan soon
The FBI just sat there and said they don't have shit so...probably not going to work out in your favor. Much like the woman you wanted to be president that was under investigation during the nomination process.
She was never under investigation
So that's why you all got so upset when Comey said they were looking into her emails.
This is an investigation of a sitting president. I doubt this has ever happened in our history

The FBI just sat there and said they don't have shit so...probably not going to work out in your favor. Much like the woman you wanted to be president that was under investigation during the nomination process.

It's beyond him. They see what they want to see.
Its called the law, sweetie, and Donald may have done something no president in our history ever did
Which would be what? I'm still trying to figure out what law he broke. Smoke a bowl and explain this to me.
Stay tuned to the FBI station

So that's why you all got so upset when Comey said they were looking into her emails.
This is an investigation of a sitting president. I doubt this has ever happened in our history

...and this shows how young you are. Forget it kid, find somebody stupid like you, you aren't in my league.

...and this shows how young you are. Forget it kid, find somebody stupid like you, you aren't in my league.
Thank goodness, I wouldn't ever want to be like your kind

Thank goodness, I wouldn't ever want to be like your kind

You aren't smart enough, nor are you educated enough kid.

You're history teacher has failed you miserably.

It's beyond him. They see what they want to see.
Its called the law, sweetie, and Donald may have done something no president in our history ever did
Which would be what? I'm still trying to figure out what law he broke. Smoke a bowl and explain this to me.
Stay tuned to the FBI station
For what? An hourly update on your stupid?

More War. Trump sent B-52's to South Korea. He has Spec Ops training to take out Kim the Pot Bellied Pig. He put more Sec Ops in Syria. Israel is bombing Syria. In short the shit is going to hit the fan EVERYWHERE.
My prediction is that they will stick with the bizarre Trump-Russia conspiracy shit. The Dems stuck with the 9-11 truther conspiracy shit for years until it it gave them control of congress in 2006. By the 2006 election polls showed that one third of Americans 9-11 truthers.

The Dems will try that again.

More War. Trump sent B-52's to South Korea. He has Spec Ops training to take out Kim the Pot Bellied Pig. He put more Sec Ops in Syria. Israel is bombing Syria. In short the shit is going to hit the fan EVERYWHERE.
My prediction is that they will stick with the bizarre Trump-Russia conspiracy shit. The Dems stuck with the 9-11 truther conspiracy shit for years until it it gave them control of congress in 2006. By the 2006 election polls showed that one third of Americans 9-11 truthers.

The Dems will try that again.

Haha...looks like you called it.

I just want to confirm:
So the newest thing to "Loon-Out" about is the conspiracy theory related to the missle strikes?

The Comey termination becomes the new thing for Lefties to loon-out about...haha.
This is just plain awesome....Liberal Loons move from one thing to the next...I hope this entertainment never ends.

"Moscow and Beijing are deeply envious of our alliances around the world, because they have nothing to match them. they'd love for us to elect a president who would jeapordize that source of strength. if Trump gets his way, they'll be celebrating in the Kremlin." - Secretary Clinton (Crooked Hillary) in June 2016

Forum List

Back