What will Lefties loon-out about next?

More War. Trump sent B-52's to South Korea. He has Spec Ops training to take out Kim the Pot Bellied Pig. He put more Sec Ops in Syria. Israel is bombing Syria. In short the shit is going to hit the fan EVERYWHERE.

Indeed.....Following the Dick Cheney doctrine....Whenever your administration is in deep shit.......START A WAR !!!!!

More War. Trump sent B-52's to South Korea. He has Spec Ops training to take out Kim the Pot Bellied Pig. He put more Sec Ops in Syria. Israel is bombing Syria. In short the shit is going to hit the fan EVERYWHERE.

Indeed.....Following the Dick Cheney doctrine....Whenever your administration is in deep shit.......START A WAR !!!!!

Hence the Magic Negro in Libya, Syria and Yemen kid.

Funny Comey wouldnt answer if he briefed Obama on Flynn .......perhaps we need someone investigating him

The whole thing was a dog and pony show.
Looks to me like the Trumpeter is in serious trouble. When was the last time the FBI had to investigate a sitting President. The shit will be hitting the fan soon
The FBI just sat there and said they don't have shit so...probably not going to work out in your favor. Much like the woman you wanted to be president that was under investigation during the nomination process.

Funny Comey wouldnt answer if he briefed Obama on Flynn .......perhaps we need someone investigating him

Looks to me like the Trumpeter is in serious trouble. When was the last time the FBI had to investigate a sitting President. The shit will be hitting the fan soon

LOL, kid someday you'll grow up.
Absolutely no chance of that. Wait until he hits the hippie lettuce, fucker goes nuts.

The FBI just sat there and said they don't have shit so...probably not going to work out in your favor. Much like the woman you wanted to be president that was under investigation during the nomination process.

It's beyond him. They see what they want to see.

I doubt the trump will last through the summer. Something big may be on the horizon

She was never under investigation

I doubt the trump will last through the summer. Something big may be on the horizon

Ok, he lasts more than the summer you leave here and never come back. He resigns as you say, I do. Deal?

Its called the law, sweetie, and Donald may have done something no president in our history ever did

Its called the law, sweetie, and Donald may have done something no president in our history ever did

Or may not have, you haven't a clue. You accept the wager?

Ok, he lasts more than the summer you leave here and never come back. He resigns as you say, I do. Deal?
No, like Trump you are a lying piece of garbage.

She was never under investigation
So that's why you all got so upset when Comey said they were looking into her emails.

Which would be what? I'm still trying to figure out what law he broke. Smoke a bowl and explain this to me.

Forum List

Back