What will his husband say??

wow. so married women shouldn't work either?

i think you need to go live in the 1950's. it must suck for someone like you to have to deal with reality in 2013.

Some men prefer stay at home wives and some women choose that life freely? Problem there? Barney claimed to want to retire to give more attention to his spouse. No problem there?

lol Bottom line is Barney is full of shit and his word is worthless to both the people and apparently his spouse. Nothing new to see here.

You do realize that people could have a change of heart? Also, as noted previously, this would be temporary. Maybe his husband is okay with this, if it happens. Have you spoken with him to confirm that it is not okay with him?

Within days of that interview he changed his mind? Come on. Cut the BS. He is a phony politician who spun a tale and this proves it but as I said I have known this for many years living here. Believe whatever you like. I choose to let the evidence dictate, that evidence being Frank's own words.

Barney's such a cute wife. I'm sure Jimbo would love to have him around the house more. Lots of opportunities for him to get aroused seeing Frank padding around the place in his housecoat and slippers.

You just don't want Barney Frank. :eusa_boohoo:

True but that alone does not negate the facts of this discussion that you seemingly choose to avoid. Whatever. Typical message board chicken shit.

Summation:

Frank is a fraud. Not exactly breaking news.

You're making a big deal about a temporary appointment and I'm calling you on it. What's chicken shit about that? I'd call that in-your-face. :cool:

We call out politicians all the time on their spin, lies and BS. Suddenly because he plays on your "team" it's not a big deal? Partisan hacks are so predictable. As I said, "Whatever".

You just don't want Barney Frank. :eusa_boohoo:

True but that alone does not negate the facts of this discussion that you seemingly choose to avoid. Whatever. Typical message board chicken shit.

Summation:

You're making a big deal about a temporary appointment and I'm calling you on it. What's chicken shit about that? I'd call that in-your-face. :cool:

For most Americans, it is a big deal to HAND the Senate seat to someone who PERSONALLY ushered in the collapse of the US economy. Partisans prove daily they only care about party politics.. NOTHING MORE.

What was the purpose of your title? There is nothing about his life partner in the portions you posted (sans link I might add)

Yes, we know Barney Frank is gay. What does that have to do with this?

It has all do so with this very recent interview he himself gave:

Barney Frank:

By MJ LEE | 12/26/12 9:07 AM EST

More quality time with his husband is just one of the many things Rep. Barney Frank is looking forward to in retirement.
After serving in Congress for more than 30 years, the Massachusetts Democrat says he is ready to say goodbye to the grueling work schedule that comes with being a congressman.

“The travel. It’s a constant on-the-go,” Frank said in a wide-ranging interview with POLITICO shortly before he departs Congress early next month. “And that’s difficult particularly since I got married earlier this year. Late in life, but that makes you all the more eager to make the most of it. So the separation from Jim has been an unpleasant part of this.”

:confused:

Again, we are supposed to just know that? There was nothing in the OP about his wanting to spend time with his partner and it certainly doesn't seem the driving force behind his decision.

Basically it was a non sequitur to point out the "no shit sherlock" fact that Frank is gay.
No, it was an assumption that you actually know something about the subject.

He explained, it makes sense, now quit whining. Cripes homos are annoying. Sorry, you don't get to dictate when and where people may reference gayness.

It has all do so with this very recent interview he himself gave:

:confused:

Again, we are supposed to just know that? There was nothing in the OP about his wanting to spend time with his partner and it certainly doesn't seem the driving force behind his decision.

Basically it was a non sequitur to point out the "no shit sherlock" fact that Frank is gay.

He explained, it makes sense, now quit whining. Cripes homos are annoying. Sorry, you don't get to dictate when and where people may reference gayness.

cut the traditional new year's coma short this year, huh?

Cut the traditional perverted troll act short this year, okay?

Summation:

For most Americans, it is a big deal to HAND the Senate seat to someone who PERSONALLY ushered in the collapse of the US economy. Partisans prove daily they only care about party politics.. NOTHING MORE.

i think you might want to actually become informed. it was newtie who was lobbying for fannie and freddie... which helped create problems, but did not cause the crash like the banks did.

but then again, thinking you might become informed is probably nothing more than wishful thinking.

welsher.

Cut the traditional perverted troll act short this year, okay?

someone took the money off the dresser while you were passed out, allie?

tough break, no wonder you're cranky

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPSDnGMzIdo]Democrats were WARNED of Financial crisis and did NOTHING - YouTube[/ame]

Testimony before Barney Franks committee where Frank demands RISKY LOANS- IN HIS OWN WORDS***

Even Alan Greenspan warned on Fannie and Freddie to democrats.. Schumer and Frank DEMANDED no regulation on risky loans.. IT'S ALL THERE ON TAPE.. Too bad liberals can't lie their way out of this.

i think you might want to actually become informed. it was newtie who was lobbying for fannie and freddie... which helped create problems, but did not cause the crash like the banks did.

but then again, thinking you might become informed is probably nothing more than wishful thinking.

welsher.

Memory refresh Jillian.

Frank's fingerprints are all over the financial fiasco - The Boston Globe

Forum List

Back