What will happen?

CrazedScotsman

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2012
What will happen if Romney is elected as President?

I asked earlier today what would happen if President Obama was re-elected, but it seemed as if no one wanted to talk about that. I guess the thought of it happening, even for the left, is truly frightening. So, what about if Romney is elected?

Again, let's try and keep it civil.

There will be an immediate explosion of economic activity. All the money that companies have been sitting on will start getting spent. There will be hiring and expansion that has never been seen before, not even when Reagan was elected.

I asked earlier today what would happen if President Obama was re-elected, but it seemed as if no one wanted to talk about that. I guess the thought of it happening, even for the left, is truly frightening. So, what about if Romney is elected?

The sun comes up the next morning.....

People will feel a sense of relief..............

But they shall remain vigilant in holding elected officials feet to the fire.

At least I hope so....................

The conservatives will have no one to blame for all the problems they cause.

The market will react in a positive manner and businesses will truly begin hiring again belieiving that we have a leader that will not try to defeat them with regulations adn over taxation.

The first 6 months will see an explosion of hiring and college graduates would be the first on the list of new hires as well as those with experience who have been out of work through the recession.
Better times again." After the first yearand a half, we would see entitlements down and UE down to 5%.

And we would have the first budget in 3 years!

Forum List

Back