*What Will Happen: When Obama Is Exposed?*

I agree, live in your delusional little world 2012 will come soon enough.

I'll assume that means you've got nothing.

RETARD ALERT. You are so STUPID why should I waste my time with CURRENT news reports. You have seen them and chosen to IGNORE them. Like I said you live in that delusion just as long as you can.

You're a polite one, aren't you?

Op-eds aren't proof, brother. That's why there called "Opinion-Editorial"

Obama's approval ratings are still higher than Saint Reagan's were, at this point in his Presidency.

I don't recal anyone saying Reagan was a lame duck during his first term

For the same reason that no one in their right mind is saying that Obama is one.

of course you won't hear about it from the mainstram media.
However when has the mainstream media said anything negative against obama?

If President Obama carries on like this, he will turn into a lame duck - Telegraph

Sorry bout that,

1. Well I've been giving it a lot of thought.
2. When America finds out that they've been duped over Obama's electabilty as President of USofA.
3. Then what?
4. When we find out why he's sealed all his past.
5. Then what?
6. When the covers are pulled back, and we finally get a good look at what we've done.
6. Then what?
7. Who pays?
8. Think about it.
9. This could be huge, what will the race baiters stire up?
10. Remember he is their second coming of Christ.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

yawn.

Obama has already lost what got him elected. The undecided middle. Moderates are gone for Obama. They have seen he is anything but Moderate.

Things don't become true just because you repeat them enough. Any evidence?

I agree, live in your delusional little world 2012 will come soon enough.

exactly... and until the next presidential election actually HAPPENS, everyone strutting and posturing and predicting is just so much hot air. How "electable" Obama will be is dependent on so many as yet unknown factors, it is silly to act as if anyone has an accurate crystal ball.

If the economy and the jobs situation turn around and folks kinda sorta forget about the HC bs that was shoved down our throats and the size of the deficit, Barry Boy could very well get re-elected.

I hope not but thats just me. LOL

the other big variable that nobody talks about is who Obama's OPPONENT might be. If the GOP nominates someone too far to the right, or if their candidate picks a divisive unqualified bimbo as a running mate, the calculus changes altogether.

the other big variable that nobody talks about is who Obama's OPPONENT might be. If the GOP nominates someone too far to the right, or if their candidate picks a divisive unqualified bimbo as a running mate, the calculus changes altogether.

It's been talked about obama would lose if he ran against anyone with an R attched next to their name.

It's been talked about obama would lose if he ran against anyone with an R attched next to their name.

talked about by morons like you!

see post #26

see post #26

take a look
Latest Round-Up of Obama Poll Ratings by State

Just had to add one more
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...012_presidential_race_poll_disapproval_a.html

Last edited:

see post #26

take a look
Latest Round-Up of Obama Poll Ratings by State

again... that was not what you said. Obama's poll numbers will change over time.... and the unknown GOP candidate will change the calculus in ways that you cannot begin to predict.

again... that was not what you said. Obama's poll numbers will change over time.... and the unknown GOP candidate will change the calculus in ways that you cannot begin to predict.

I added one more link to my last reply

a generic republican is not the same thing as an unpalatable republican. or is that too complex a concept for ya?

a generic republican is not the same thing as an unpalatable republican. or is that too complex a concept for ya?

I said any person with an R attached to their name would beat obama and my source proved me correct, and your reply would be?
Oh andd you said the subject hadn't been discused and again my source proved you wrong.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Well I've been giving it a lot of thought.
2. When America finds out that they've been duped over Obama's electabilty as President of USofA.
3. Then what?
4. When we find out why he's sealed all his past.
5. Then what?
6. When the covers are pulled back, and we finally get a good look at what we've done.
6. Then what?
7. Who pays?
8. Think about it.
9. This could be huge, what will the race baiters stire up?
10. Remember he is their second coming of Christ.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Well, I think the fact that he got "elected" proved his "electability" pretty clearly.

If you mean his "eligibility", and by that some variation on the standard "birther" theory - I say "Obama won. Grow the fuck up, and live with it".

1. In fact if in reality he is inelgiable, he is in fact not electable.
2. Which will require that everything that he has *Signed* will have to be *Unsigned*.
3. This has never happened before, and when all the *LIES* are uncovered how and what must be done?
4. All the hidden records of his past will come out someday, maybe after he's out of office.
5. But when it does come out how Americans have been lied too, what is the course of action, or out come, then what?
6. Can Obama have the standard *Library*?
7. After all the truth comes out.
8. Try to step out of politics for a moment, and think about it.
9. When the evidence comes forth, and the facts lay bare for everyone to see.
10. Will the facts over turn everything he has tried to do and got done?
11. Things are not this way on any of the other Presidents before Obama, and common sense dictates that there must be a lot of dirt that will get dug up sooner ot later.
12. If so its true there is all this dirt, then its just plain and simple, *the shit will hit the fan*, some day, and I for one want his presidency totally erased when the time comes if possible.
13. How do you feel about this, even if your a liberal or republican.
14. If he were a Republican, I would be saying the very same things.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

I said any person with an R attached to their name would beat obama and my source proved me correct, and your reply would be?
Oh andd you said the subject hadn't been discused and again my source proved you wrong.

your source did not say that ANY republican would beat Obama....it said an unnamed generic republican would beat Obama. Two different things entirely. But I guess the nuance of the english language wasn't something you learned in shop class. I understand.

Forum List

Back