What will happen to the Churches during the Conversion to Torah.

Evil is just Live backwards.... In other words to teach not to Live this life to the fullest is being Evil... We teach to Live life to the fullest your Jesus and Christianity teach the opposite thus they must be EVIL by your logic...

He's speachless, stuck as a broken record now. He keeps repeating the same posts over and over to compete on the leader board as if some validation or maybe they give them titles here for it.
Give him a helmet and put his star on it.
He needs something, cause Jesus surely ain't protecting him from hitting himself over and over on these topics.

Evil is as evil does. What you both intend for evil, God is using for good. My good.

The Children of the Devil

37I know you are Abraham’s descendants, but you are trying to kill Me because My word has no place within you. 38I speak of what I have seen in the presence of the Father, and you do what you have heard from your father.”

39“Abraham is our father,” they replied.

“If you were children of Abraham,” said Jesus, “you would do the works of Abraham. 40But now you are trying to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham never did such a thing.41You are doing the works of your father.”

“We are not illegitimate children,” they answered. “Our only Father is God Himself.”

42Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on My own, but He sent Me.

43Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you are unable to accept My message.44You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out his desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, refusing to uphold the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, because he is a liar and the father of lies. 45But because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me!

46Which of you can prove Me guilty of sin? If I speak the truth, why do you not believe Me? 47Whoever belongs to God hears the words of God. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on My own, but He sent Me.

43Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you are unable to accept My message.44You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out his desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, refusing to uphold the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, because he is a liar and the father of lies. 45But because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me!

Here it is interesting to note that when Jesus said that Satan was a murderer from the beginning he was referring to the story of Adam and Even where the talking serpent deceived them into defying the command of God which resulted in their death and expulsion from Eden.

This shows that in the mind of Jesus the subject of murder in divine law is not about homicide but is about misleading others into setting aside the divine commands.

This is confirmed by Jesus saying "Anyone who sets aside even the least of the laws demands and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of God." Matthew 5:19

To understand what Jesus meant by saying "the least" in the kingdom of God, see genesis 3:14

If follows then, since Jesus taught people to follow the deeper implications only alluded to by the figurative language used in the law, anyone like Hashev who would set aside this revelation and teaches others to do the same and follow the literal letter of the law instead and defile themselves by building a temple, the work of human hands, Jesus would have called Hashev a murderer.

Last edited:
Jesus Before Pilate
(Matthew 27:11-14; Luke 23:1-6)

28Then they led Jesus away from Caiaphas into the Praetorium. By now it was early morning, and the Jews did not enter the Praetorium to avoid being defiled and unable to eat the Passover.

29So Pilate went out to them and asked, “What accusation are you bringing against this man?”

30“If He were not a criminal,” they replied, “we would not have handed Him over to you.”

31“You take Him and judge Him by your own Law,” Pilate told them.

“We are not permitted to execute anyone,” the Jews replied. 32This was to fulfill the word that Jesus had spoken to indicate the kind of death He was to die.

33Pilate went back into the Praetorium, summoned Jesus, and asked Him, “Are You the King of the Jews?”

34“Are you saying this on your own,” Jesus asked, “or did others tell you about Me?”

35“Am I a Jew?” Pilate replied. “Your own people and chief priests handed You over to me. What have You done?”

36Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world; if it were, My servants would fight to prevent My arrest by the Jews. But now, My kingdom is not of this realm.”

37“Then You are a king?” Pilate said.

“You say that I am a king,” Jesus answered. “For this reason I was born and have come into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone who belongs to the truth listens to My voice.”

38“What is truth?” Pilate asked....

Last edited:
Before Abraham was Born, I Am

48The Jews answered Him, “Are we not right to say that You are a Samaritan and You have a demon?”

49“I do not have a demon,” Jesus replied, “but I honor My Father, and you dishonor Me. 50I do not seek My own glory. There is One who seeks it, and He is the Judge. 51Truly, truly, I tell you, if anyone keeps My word, he will never see death.”

52“Now we know that You have a demon!” declared the Jews. “Abraham died, and so did the prophets, yet You say that anyone who keeps Your word will never taste death. 53Are You greater than our father Abraham? He died, as did the prophets. Who do You claim to be?”

54Jesus answered, “If I glorify Myself, My glory means nothing. The One who glorifies Me is My Father, of whom you say ‘He is ourd God.’ 55You do not know Him, but I know Him. If I said I did not know Him, I would be a liar like you. But I do know Him, and I keep His word. 56Your father Abraham was overjoyed to see My day. He saw it and was glad.”

57Then the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and You have seen Abraham?”

58“Truly, truly, I tell you,” Jesus declared, “before Abraham was born, I am!”

59At this, they picked up stones to throw at Him. But Jesus hid Himself and slipped away from the temple area.e

1)the ONLY CHRIST CHARACTER in the
A.D. Pilate era was Christ Theudas by the Jordan who's apostles were Martyrs.
Learn your history least you be deceived.

2)posting about Abraham is problematic because Abraham learned about Shalem through Melchizedek the High Priest of Shalem. PROBLEMATIC IN MANY WAYS BECAUSE;
a)Jesus claimed to be the nemesis of Shalem (Evening Star) by claiming himself the Morning Star in Rev 22:16.
b)The NT claims Jesus is lower then the Malakhs and after the order of Melchizedek. (Book of Hebrews)
c)Melchizedek stems from:
Melchi(King) and
Zadok comes from the word,
"tsadqek" = (your righteousness)

�Melchizedek � comes from the word
"Mal_khiy-tzehthehq"

Mal_'ahkh & tsadqek is the foundation of the name or term, Mal_khiy-tzehthehq

The word �mal'akh� used in scripture, later translated to Greek �agellos�, which simply means messenger. They were not messengers in the beginning of time, but "mirrored reflections," and "faint suggestions," and "vague indications". Transgressions or forbidden portaits of angels is so not to make form out of meaning of such words in context of scripture-like with "tsadqek" (meaning your righteousness).

The heritage of St Michael was the dynasty of high Zadok priests, a heritage that prevailed in the continuing Messianic line... thus the term malakh/zadok=Melchizedek.
( Hebrews 5:5 &5:6) &6:20 to 7:28.

5:10 (refers to Jesus)being designated *by God* a high priest after the order of Melchiz'edek. Melchi(king) of Righteousness
(thus Jesus can't be God, can't be Michael, and can't be over Michael the arch (MAIN) Malakh but also can't be KING (Melchi).

Triple Checkmate!

Fragments of the Prince Melchizedek Document found among the Dead Sea Scrolls indicate that Melchizedek and Michael are one and the same.
Michael, the only one termed in scripture,"Archangel", simply means top messenger, main reflection of God, or Top Prophet/Messiah.

Scrolls:Visions of Amram (4Q544) originally listed them together as names of the angel of (spiritual) light.
In addition, at least one medieval Hebrew text also identified Melchizedek with Michael.

More info sources;
"The Heavenly Prince Melchizedek" Scroll(IIQ13)
Is another name for Archangel Michael, as he's the Final judge, head of the Sons of Heaven, Peace Bringer, Salvation and the "Annoited One" (Messiah). Also in this scroll is his role of Liberator:
"He'll Proclaim liberty to the captives"
(Isaiah lxi,I)

48The Jews answered Him, “Are we not right to say that You are a Samaritan and You have a demon?”

49“I do not have a demon,” Jesus replied, “but I honor My Father, and you dishonor Me. 50I do not seek My own glory. There is One who seeks it, and He is the Judge. 51Truly, truly, I tell you, if anyone keeps My word, he will never see death.”

52“Now we know that You have a demon!” declared the Jews. “Abraham died, and so did the prophets, yet You say that anyone who keeps Your word will never taste death. 53Are You greater than our father Abraham? He died, as did the prophets. Who do You claim to be?”

54Jesus answered, “If I glorify Myself, My glory means nothing. The One who glorifies Me is My Father, of whom you say ‘He is ourd God.’ 55You do not know Him, but I know Him. If I said I did not know Him, I would be a liar like you. But I do know Him, and I keep His word. 56Your father Abraham was overjoyed to see My day. He saw it and was glad.”

57Then the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and You have seen Abraham?”

59At this, they picked up stones to throw at Him. But Jesus hid Himself and slipped away from the temple area.e
Ha ha... Thanks for bringing this up Ding Nabitt you Rascally Rabbit.. In my best Elmer Fudd pay attention now... In the New Testament Jesus is known as the WORD or Logos... Thus in order to explain what Your WORD JEsus is saying is pretty simple and straightforward... Originally there was only the Jewish scriptures or the Old Testament so when your Johnny come latelies came along many many years later they wrote the New Testament placing your Word Jesus or Logos before the Jewish scriptures before the mention of Abraham on the RIGHT side of Gds word.. It was sneaky it was slick and none were the wiser for it and could not explain it till now.... Winky Winky... Think of all the laughs the founders of Christianity had over that one because people could not figure out this simple truth...

Ha ha... Thanks for bringing this up Ding Nabitt you Rascally Rabbit.. In my best Elmer Fudd pay attention now... In the New Testament Jesus is known as the WORD or Logos... Thus in order to explain what Your WORD JEsus is saying is pretty simple and straightforward... Originally there was only the Jewish scriptures or the Old Testament so when your Johnny come latelies came along many many years later they wrote the New Testament placing your Word Jesus or Logos before the Jewish scriptures before the mention of Abraham on the RIGHT side of Gds word.. It was sneaky it was slick and none were the wiser for it and could not explain it till now.... Winky Winky... Think of all the laughs the founders of Christianity had over that one because people could not figure out this simple truth...

The Jewish author of the gospel who wrote, "the Word became flesh", was just establishing that the preexisting metaphor for the Word of God, manna or bread from heaven, became flesh in the person of Jesus.

Whenever Jesus said to "eat his flesh" he was saying to receive his teaching which came from God to him like manna from heaven. This sheds light on the true meaning and purpose of kashrut that reveals the hidden wisdom of God.

The kingdom of heaven is like treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it, buried it again......Matthew 13:44

Last edited:
I hope you realize the founding church RCC finally had admitted recently that the character was a vision, anticipation from many cultures of one to come, thus is the word means expectation (taken from those many cultures) just as prophecy expects a future resemblance to the writings.
In other words they are admitting he is merely ink on papyrus =the word=fictitious character but an expectation from collectively tuning into a central source.

However I think this statement by the church is just an after thought excuse out of the real fact that the trinity is found in older script to be
Father- Word -Son.
With the claim father & son are one & in
knowing the history of the plagiarized Baal stories (words on tablets)and the claim to being the son of Baal, and in knowledge of the Canaanite dying god mythology we can conclude Jesus being the words on Baal make him WORDS from a story masking Baal's mythology. Father and son are one in the same word (story).
This is why John of Patmos uses secretly the number of the beast as 666.
Baal Jesus=666 in ASCll numerology to secret numbers from names.

I hope you realize the founding church RCC finally had admitted recently that the character was a vision, anticipation from many cultures of one to come, thus is the word means expectation (taken from those many cultures) just as prophecy expects a future resemblance to the writings.
In other words they are admitting he is merely ink on papyrus =the word=fictitious character but an expectation from collectively tuning into a central source.

However I think this statement by the church is just an after thought excuse out of the real fact that the trinity is found in older script to be
Father- Word -Son.
With the claim father & son are one & in
knowing the history of the plagiarized Baal stories (words on tablets)and the claim to being the son of Baal, and in knowledge of the Canaanite dying god mythology we can conclude Jesus being the words on Baal make him WORDS from a story masking Baal's mythology. Father and son are one in the same word (story).
This is why John of Patmos uses secretly the number of the beast as 666.
Baal Jesus=666 in ASCll numerology to secret numbers from names.
If people start to discern or realize this CODE then people can start to unwrap all the nonsense and misunderstandings for example showing the association with BAAl worship and SUN worship starts to become very easy.. Here is an example .. In the New Testament Jesus( WORD) says I or he is in the TEMPLE of the most high at 12... It is not depicting that Jesus entered his fathers Temple at age 12 what it is depicting is that at 12 NOON his Father is most high in the sky which is The SUN directly above... Sun worship is forbidden and yet the founders of Christianity managed to WORK their WORD in to secretly show not only what they worship but whom and most people are none the wiser and cannot grasp what is secretly and truly meant...

They themselves call him Baal Jesus all over the NT, so they can't argue it.
Ba'al=means lord in Hebrew language.

Forum List

Back