What Will Happen in Education

14) Regulate/reduce the use of for profofit college because they leave their students in higher debt cost more have lower test scores and havew graduates who cant find jobs

This has nothing to do with education and everything to do with a lefty agenda. It is flat-out ignorant.

I know the question wasn't asked to me but I will answer it anyways
1) Eliminate the funding gap. Most of the worst performing schools are schools that receive less funding because they are in poor areas. Some places get 70% less funding then other places Actually, lower performing schools usually have MORE money thrown a them
2) Provide funding for pre-school education for all poor children. Studies show that this funding creates 10 dollars in benefits for every dollar spentNot only do poor kids have pre-school education but also free breakfast and lunch, free or reduced fees for activities, and the list goes on. Many of these programs are corrupt. Head Start for example.
3) Mandate that elementary schools spend an hour day teaching about physical/intellectual reactions their results and how to be honest and improve oneself. This results in 72% less suspensions 15% less absentee days and a 9% increase in test scores hhmmmm...I think teaching boxing and MMA would be more effective.
4) Teach kids early about logic because as this forum proves most Americans dont know anything about logic wow
5) Make it so teachers do not get bonus for performance because studies show that it decreases long term performance of teachersBy that logic, why not pay us less?
6) Make it so schools only sell healthy food/drinks because this improves students health and test scoresThe stuff that is sold is for fund raising. The kids spend money on what they want, not necessarily what is healthy.
7) Mandate real sex education instead of abstinence dumbasseryThis should be a parent responsibliity.
8) Mandate every student takes a art/music class because it results in 10% higher test scores and more community service The list of electives now days is huge.
9) Hire minority teachers for schools with high rates of minorities because studies show that it increase the grades of minority students by 13% The school in which I teach is the most diverse and lowest performing in the system. Our principal and most of the administrators are black. She hires black over white every time, regardless of qualifications. I guess the solution here is to get rid of all us whites.
10) eliminate charter schools because they have lower test scores despite having more moneyThis is not true in all locations.
11) Make school uniforms mandatory because they reduce misconduct by 86% and increase attendance by 4%Who pays for uniforms?
12) Make elementary students take a anti bullying class yearly given that it reduces bully by 72% and increases GPA of those who would otherwise of been bulliedTeach boxing and MMA.
13) Regulate textbooks like Japan and England which would lower there costs by 50%yep, let's strive to be like Japan and England.
14) Regulate/reduce the use of for profofit college because they leave their students in higher debt cost more have lower test scores and havew graduates who cant find jobsRegulations are in place now. The government is giving out too much money to people who have no chance of completing college.
15) Move to a less grade orientated approach as it results in less focus on acedmic studies lower test scores and less self learningThis is a good idea.
3)
See above

Certainly technology will change the way we present educational materials to people.

It's already happening. Hell, folks, I'm a very small part of that change.

In the short run, say a generation or so, technology and education will work together to improve that ED presentation and will make the cost of educating less onerus.

In the longer run (say the next four or five generations) I still wonder what we're going to teach our kids, because in the longer run, there won't be truly valuable jobs for most of them to do.

The above musings on this question assume, of course, that nothing truly radical is happening to mankind during the next 100 years.

And THAT "all other things being equal" assumption is, I think most of you understand, is a rather unlikely assumption.

Education is a process whereby we prepare our children to contribute to their society.

So the question for the next generations isn't really HOW we'll teach our children but WHAT will we teach them? given the world they'll be living in?

Frankly I don't know.

Most people won't be able to compete against AI and machine techology, so really what they'll do to earn their daily bread?. We cannot say.

And if we don't know what they can do to contribute to the future society, we really won't know what to teach them, either, will we?

Last edited:
Maybe kids won't even have to study in the future. They can click on to good grades without thinking and use all that leisure time that used to be devoted to homework to play video games. Kids that refuse to comply will simply be drugged into submission.

I guess this is what people post when they don't have anything of substance about the topic.

Pulp for paper isn't made from exotic rain forest wood, ignoramus.

Mebby you coulda Googled that one.:lol:

Pulpwood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Okay so I was wrong about WHERE the wood that would be saved, would come from. You see, people of character can simply admit when they're wrong about something. In this case, it's WHERE the wood that would be saved, would come from. I guess this is what people post when they don't have anything of substance about the topic. When a person's character is reflected in the fact they never have anything of substance to say and also go out of their way to find some way to insult a stranger on the internet, it says something about them. Congratuations. Do you feel special now?[/

I guess this is what people post when they don't have anything of substance about the topic.[/

If the "greenies" have it their way, there will be no electricity. No pumped water or sewage (electricity is bad for the environment). No visiting national parks (your presence will pollute the pristine environment). Better teach her how to grow her own vegatables, cause that is probably the only way she will be able to have an income (black market of course), because the gov't will tell you when to get up, what to do, when to go to bed, and when you will be put to death.
And no computers, which use all sorts of environmentally unfriendly and unrecyclable parts.

Hmmm. Six posts and only one relevant point. Yes computer provide an entirely different type of threat to the environment. It is my hope that we figure out a way to improve upon that.

Good op and good follow up.

I still think the "win" in education will come from new ways to pay for the advanced education. Much like we pay for social security and medicare; payroll deductions made during the earning years.

The difference is that you'll be paying back the education provided for you instead of prepaying for your benefits.

1) Eliminate the funding gap. Most of the worst performing schools are schools that receive less funding because they are in poor areas. Some places get 70% less funding then other places

Throwing more money at underperforming schools/students/families does NOT solve the problem.

Wait so according to you giving schools that are underperforming because they dont have enough money will not solve the problem.
What stupid shit will you say next? that curing aids will not solve the HIV problem.

6) Make it so schools only sell healthy food/drinks because this improves students health and test scores

Classic example of missing the fucking point.

So according to you increasing test scores and children health is missing the point.
Jesus do you ever say anything intelligent? You must of had a diet of donuts when you were a child that would explain why your brain failed to develop

14) Regulate/reduce the use of for profofit college because they leave their students in higher debt cost more have lower test scores and havew graduates who cant find jobs

This has nothing to do with education and everything to do with a lefty agenda. It is flat-out ignorant.

Jesus so according to you colleges have nothing to do with education.
Do you say anything besides "left liberal you stupid" is that all you are intellectual capable of saying?
Futhermore plz learn how to proerptly quote to a post so thht isntead of having 10 posts replying to a single one of mine you can have just one. Since youa re to stupid to learn how to do it get someone to help you.

Last edited:
1) Eliminate the funding gap. Most of the worst performing schools are schools that receive less funding because they are in poor areas. Some places get 70% less funding then other places Actually, lower performing schools usually have MORE money thrown a them
Not in reality.
Funding gap states shortchange poor, minority students of education dollars | Education Trust
Kids' protest highlights rich-poor schools gap in Illinois - CSMonitor.com
2) Provide funding for pre-school education for all poor children. Studies show that this funding creates 10 dollars in benefits for every dollar spentNot only do poor kids have pre-school education but also free breakfast and lunch, free or reduced fees for activities, and the list goes on. Many of these programs are corrupt. Head Start for example.
You're wrong.
Percent of Population Ages 3 and 4 who are Enrolled in School: Census 2000 - The Pew Charitable Trusts
3) Mandate that elementary schools spend an hour day teaching about physical/intellectual reactions their results and how to be honest and improve oneself. This results in 72% less suspensions 15% less absentee days and a 9% increase in test scores hhmmmm...I think teaching boxing and MMA would be more effective.
So you think teaching boxing will increase test scores more thn 9% lower suspensions by over 72% and lower absentee days by more then 15% do you have any evidence for this or are you just spewing bullshit?
4) Teach kids early about logic because as this forum proves most Americans dont know anything about logic wow
I realize that this would hurt republicans because intelligent people dont vote republican but we are trying to put education before your stupidity

5) Make it so teachers do not get bonus for performance because studies show that it decreases long term performance of teachersBy that logic, why not pay us less?
Bonuses are a different form of pay then a wage. Furthermore bonus have been shown to lower teacher performance. I am trying to improve education not expand your shitty ego
6) Make it so schools only sell healthy food/drinks because this improves students health and test scoresThe stuff that is sold is for fund raising. The kids spend money on what they want, not necessarily what is healthy.
Yep and when all they can get is healthy food that is all they will get.
7) Mandate real sex education instead of abstinence dumbasseryThis should be a parent responsibliity.
It should but parents have proven the3y are not responsible enough to do it. So should kids be left stupid and get STD because your to lazy to teach them?
8) Mandate every student takes a art/music class because it results in 10% higher test scores and more community service The list of electives now days is huge.
Yep the list is huge but the number of student participating in those things is not universal.
Im hoping that you have at least one intellgent response but that seems to hard for you
9) Hire minority teachers for schools with high rates of minorities because studies show that it increase the grades of minority students by 13% The school in which I teach is the most diverse and lowest performing in the system. Our principal and most of the administrators are black. She hires black over white every time, regardless of qualifications. I guess the solution here is to get rid of all us whites.
I see so according to you making your school better performing is bad because your school sucks ass because it has shitty teachers like you.
Again minority students being taught by minorities increase grades by 13% so if you are such a shitty teacher that you object to increasing education attainment because it doesn't benefit you then the problem is you
10) eliminate charter schools because they have lower test scores despite having more moneyThis is not true in all locations.
Its true overall but plz explain why you oppose eliminating wasteful spending and moving poor performing schools to a structure that makes them better.
11) Make school uniforms mandatory because they reduce misconduct by 86% and increase attendance by 4%Who pays for uniforms?
The same people who pay for cloths.... What are you going to ask next why the grass is green?
12) Make elementary students take a anti bullying class yearly given that it reduces bully by 72% and increases GPA of those who would otherwise of been bulliedTeach boxing and MMA.
We should when we find evidence that it actually helps students. Furthermore they already have gym class. So come back when you know enough about schools to know what classes kids take.

13) Regulate textbooks like Japan and England which would lower there costs by 50%yep, let's strive to be like Japan and England.
Yep lets strive to not have textbooks that are over expensive.. but then again since your a xenophobe and hate anything from other coultures you oppose that because wasting money is more important to you
14) Regulate/reduce the use of for profofit college because they leave their students in higher debt cost more have lower test scores and havew graduates who cant find jobsRegulations are in place now. The government is giving out too much money to people who have no chance of completing college.
Yep and I advocate less of that so why do you oppose?
15) Move to a less grade orientated approach as it results in less focus on acedmic studies lower test scores and less self learningThis is a good idea.
3)
See above
Yes I saw your stupidity above. If you really are a teacher then I see why our education system fails its because we have teachers like you who retarded.
If all teachers were like you Id say lower your wages but then again all teachers aren't worthless like you are

What's the most amusing is that the left is still convinced that an unwilling student can be taught something, anything, if there is enough money put into education. No matter how big and beautiful the building, a stubborn student can't be strong armed to learn anything.

Well, maybe strong armed, but that's about all.

Not in reality.
Funding gap states shortchange poor, minority students of education dollars | Education Trust
Kids' protest highlights rich-poor schools gap in Illinois - CSMonitor.com

You're wrong.
Percent of Population Ages 3 and 4 who are Enrolled in School: Census 2000 - The Pew Charitable Trusts

So you think teaching boxing will increase test scores more thn 9% lower suspensions by over 72% and lower absentee days by more then 15% do you have any evidence for this or are you just spewing bullshit?

I realize that this would hurt republicans because intelligent people dont vote republican but we are trying to put education before your stupidity

Bonuses are a different form of pay then a wage. Furthermore bonus have been shown to lower teacher performance. I am trying to improve education not expand your shitty ego

Yep and when all they can get is healthy food that is all they will get.

It should but parents have proven the3y are not responsible enough to do it. So should kids be left stupid and get STD because your to lazy to teach them?

Yep the list is huge but the number of student participating in those things is not universal.
Im hoping that you have at least one intellgent response but that seems to hard for you

I see so according to you making your school better performing is bad because your school sucks ass because it has shitty teachers like you.
Again minority students being taught by minorities increase grades by 13% so if you are such a shitty teacher that you object to increasing education attainment because it doesn't benefit you then the problem is you

Its true overall but plz explain why you oppose eliminating wasteful spending and moving poor performing schools to a structure that makes them better.

The same people who pay for cloths.... What are you going to ask next why the grass is green?

We should when we find evidence that it actually helps students. Furthermore they already have gym class. So come back when you know enough about schools to know what classes kids take.

Yep lets strive to not have textbooks that are over expensive.. but then again since your a xenophobe and hate anything from other coultures you oppose that because wasting money is more important to you

Yep and I advocate less of that so why do you oppose?
3)
See above
Yes I saw your stupidity above. If you really are a teacher then I see why our education system fails its because we have teachers like you who retarded.
If all teachers were like you Id say lower your wages but then again all teachers aren't worthless like you are

You're an angry fuckstain, aren't you?

Have you been in a classroom lately? Pick and choose studies that support your arguments all day if you like. Work in the trenches and visit a dose of reality, you douchebag motherfucker. Go save the world someplace else.

1) Eliminate the funding gap. Most of the worst performing schools are schools that receive less funding because they are in poor areas. Some places get 70% less funding then other places

Throwing more money at underperforming schools/students/families does NOT solve the problem.

Wait so according to you giving schools that are underperforming because they dont have enough money will not solve the problem.

Did you really think that no one would see through the false premise of that statement? Did you think that was 'clever'? You were wrong.

Forum List

Back