What will happen if we leave Iraq?

It is a surender bill

Saddam had WMD's - even Dems said he did

Did all those Kurds die from the common cold

No comment on Murtha calling Petraeus a lier or Dems skipping his briefing?

Not surprised

1. It is not a surrender bill. Surrendering requires retreat from the battlefield and relinquishment of encampments and assets to the enemy. The bill in question does not allow that.

2. Some democrats thought that Saddam might have WMD's... most democrats considered the prospect of Saddam in possession of WMD's to be a danger. Nonetheless, Saddam did NOT have WMD's.... he was NOT a danger to America, and the majority of congressional democrats voted against the use of force resolution that Bush used to precipitously and prematurely take us to war.

3.All those Kurds died PRIOR to the FIRST Gulf War from chemical weapons that Don Rumsfeld sold to Saddam....no one is suggesting that Saddam NEVER had any WMD's...we know he did - we kept the sales receipts. What I am saying is that he didn't have any at the time that Bush invaded him to disarm him of them.

4. I have never seen a quote from Murtha calling Petraeus a liar. If you could provide a link to it so that I could examine what Petraeus said and what Murtha said that would be great. Attendance at Petraeus's briefing was not 100% from either party. If I were a congressman with a full schedule and I could get a copy of the transcript of that briefing, I would not think twice about missing it.

now...show some fucking balls and respond to each of those four points of MINE, like I took the time to respond to each of YOUR points.

It is a surrender bill and you know it

Dems said the same thing about Saddma and WMD's as Pres Bush

Of course being a loyal lib you blame the US for Saddam

Here is Motr Mouth Murtha calls him a poltical hack - love this support libs show the troops

http://tailrank.com/1857283/Video-Murtha-says-Petraeus-is-a-political-hack

Start the spin cycle MM

1. why can't you use your words to refute this point:

Surrendering requires retreat from the battlefield and relinquishment of encampments and assets to the enemy. The bill in question does not allow that. Please show me where the bill you refer to as the surrender bull relinquishes ANYTHING to the enemy.

2. Dems did NOT say the same things as Bush. Dems did NOT order our troops into combat. A majority of dems voted against the use of force.

3. I do not blame the US for Saddam. I merely point out that it is foolish for anyone to say that he NEVER had WMD's because we gave them to him to use against the Iranians.... I point out that it is foolish to claim that he had them in march of '03.... because he didn't.

4. Murtha calling Petraeus a hack is not the same as calling him a liar.

For example. When I say that you are a hack - which you ARE, it does not impugn your honesty, only your motivation. When I call you a LIAR - which you also are -0 it impugns your integrity. Do you understand the distinction?

You hate anyone who disagrees with your insane rants Paul

You have been tossed from several message boards for your antics

You have allowed yourself to be consumed with hate and rage

YOU RSR, have just LIED in Public!

Now, (as I smack you upon your face with my glove), I demand you back up your lie.

What boards have I, Paul Revere, been tossed from???????

Don't just stand there shaking and stuttering...... out with it youg man.......... admit it....... you have told another lie.........

Is it because you don't like me?

You have stained my honuor and I demand satisfaction!
duelLN.GIF

P.S. my hatered is limited to those that are harming the United States and are aware of what they are doing.

1. why can't you use your words to refute this point:

Surrendering requires retreat from the battlefield and relinquishment of encampments and assets to the enemy. The bill in question does not allow that. Please show me where the bill you refer to as the surrender bull relinquishes ANYTHING to the enemy.

2. Dems did NOT say the same things as Bush. Dems did NOT order our troops into combat. A majority of dems voted against the use of force.

3. I do not blame the US for Saddam. I merely point out that it is foolish for anyone to say that he NEVER had WMD's because we gave them to him to use against the Iranians.... I point out that it is foolish to claim that he had them in march of '03.... because he didn't.

4. Murtha calling Petraeus a hack is not the same as calling him a liar.

For example. When I say that you are a hack - which you ARE, it does not impugn your honesty, only your motivation. When I call you a LIAR - which you also are -0 it impugns your integrity. Do you understand the distinction?

More spin

and Murtha shows his "support" for the troops like the rest of the Dems do

Now we can add hack to terrorists, uneducated, Nazis's, Pol Pot, cold blooded killers, and how troops are running torture chambers

More spin

and Murtha shows his "support" for the troops like the rest of the Dems do

Now we can add hack to terrorists, uneducated, Nazis's, Pol Pot, cold blooded killers, and how troops are running torture chambers

just address the issue of your misuse of the word surrender. Explain how turning over encampments to the armed forces of Iraq is surrendering anything.

again: did Britain surrender palestine?

just address the issue of your misuse of the word surrender. Explain how turning over encampments to the armed forces of Iraq is surrendering anything.

again: did Britain surrender palestine?

I have

Explain why Al Qeada is supporting the surrender bill

I have

Explain why Al Qeada is supporting the surrender bill

that is a lie. you have never answered that question. and like I showed in the other thread, Zawahiri agrees completely with Bush. He is not supporting the removal of American troops at all. He does not WANT us to leave...he wants us to stay in the middle of the Iraqi civil war and let ourselves get killed by both sides and not go after our real enemies.

Zawahiri would have made a great running mate for Bush.

that is a lie. you have never answered that question. and like I showed in the other thread, Zawahiri agrees completely with Bush. He is not supporting the removal of American troops at all. He does not WANT us to leave...he wants us to stay in the middle of the Iraqi civil war and let ourselves get killed by both sides and not go after our real enemies.

Zawahiri would have made a great running mate for Bush.

So now it is a lie when the link clearly shows otherwise

MM logic makes a figure eight look like a straight line

So now it is a lie when the link clearly shows otherwise

MM logic makes a figure eight look like a straight line

the link clearly quotes Zawahiri saying that he wants our troops to stay so he can keep killing us there. Bush and Zawahiri are on the same page.

the link clearly quotes Zawahiri saying that he wants our troops to stay so he can keep killing us there. Bush and Zawahiri are on the same page.

Dems want nothing short then defeat in Iraq

There political future depends on it

Dems want nothing short then defeat in Iraq

There political future depends on it

why do you keep repeating that talking point when confronted with the FACT that Zawahiri and Bush clearly are on the same page?

you are like a boring broken record. Got anything new? Better yet, got anything ORIGINAL??????

Herald Mail for one - you and your brother were tossed from it

My twin brother died at birth, I have no other brother. I was never tossed from any forum.

You had Simons and Eugene banned from the Public Opinion because they were to rough on you.

Now I am here at your invitation to watch you debate with the "Big Boys."

When do you intend to start?

Or do you consider talking about cats with Shattered debating.

How about giving us one of thse 10 cent a gallon poor little oil company rants you do so well.

My twin brother died at birth, I have no other brother. I was never tossed from any forum.

You had Simons and Eugene banned from the Public Opinion because they were to rough on you.

Now I am here at your invitation to watch you debate with the "Big Boys."

When do you intend to start?

Or do you consider talking about cats with Shattered debating.

How about giving us one of thse 10 cent a gallon poor little oil company rants you do so well.

Any brother of yours would be hiding in shame

Simons and Eugene were banned for breaking the rules - like you were here (and you tried to blame me)

The invitation was to Eugene - you decided to come here post personal info about me (and post under two ID's)

The oil companies do make only a dime profit - something you have been unable to disprove

Any brother of yours would be hiding in shame

Simons and Eugene were banned for breaking the rules - like you were here (and you tried to blame me)

The invitation was to Eugene - you decided to come here post personal info about me (and post under two ID's)

The oil companies do make only a dime profit - something you have been unable to disprove

Simons was banned for publishing your phone number. Eugene called you a pork eater and you flipped out and complained that he called you a name.

As far a the oil companies making a dime at the point of sale is irreverent. They make a fortune from tax breaks, and favorable treatment by the government. Even the headlines keep claiming oil companies post record profits. Then you come back with your 10 cent posting.

Keep on spreading the laughter!

bushwantsyou_1_1.gif

Eugene and Simons were banned for violating posting rules (something you are very knowledgeable at)

I had nothing to do with them being banned (as well as your 10 day vacation) but facts never get in the way of your posts

You have yet to disprove the fact oil companies are making only a dime profit off a gallon of gas. Since demand for their product is at record leverls - their profits are as well

Eugene and Simons were banned for violating posting rules (something you are very knowledgeable at)

I had nothing to do with them being banned (as well as your 10 day vacation) but facts never get in the way of your posts

You have yet to disprove the fact oil companies are making only a dime profit off a gallon of gas. Since demand for their product is at record leverls - their profits are as well

Just where are the rules posted on the Public Opinion?
http://www.publicopiniononline.com/opinion

I know people there. You constantly whine like a 3year old.

Forum List

Back