What will Donald Trump do the first 100 days if he is elected as President?

Let's vote for Trump to have life liberty and happiness, while the rest of us become low paid workers working 12 hours a day or more and no holidays.
You mean like the current Corporate Political Establishment has ALREADY BEEN DOING TO US FOR THE LAST 28 YEARS?

Pardon me if I dont cry a fucking river for Hillary in cuffs!

Yes, helping our Veterans is just soo 'insane.' He should be more 'sane' like Obama and Clinton. And completely fuck our Veterans.

Clinton Bootlickers are craaazy as all hell. :cuckoo:
Trump? Help our veterans? Like when he said he was going to give them 6 million and then had to be shamed into doing it. And he never even reached the six million dollar mark.

So after he stiffed them once, why on earth would you think he won't a second time? No one can possibly be that gullible.

How many millions has Bill and Hillary Clinton given to veterans? Have they given any? The military hates the Clinton's and they don't like the military in return. Hillary gives lip service to helping veterans but if it wasn't politically expedient she wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire!
How many millions did Trump? Why do you guys insist on lying for the man?

I liked a lot of what Trump said in his speech... I hated his job killing Tariff stance all of a sudden we are suppose to hate free trade???? WTF? The thing that made us rich we should ignore and hate now. What stupidity.

I liked a lot of what Trump said in his speech... I hated his job killing Tariff stance all of a sudden we are suppose to hate free trade???? WTF? The thing that made us rich we should ignore and hate now. What stupidity.

Free, and Fair Trade. We don't have that right now. That's what he's been saying.

Free, and Fair Trade. We don't have that right now. That's what he's been saying.
And taxes which tariffs are is going to help? You idiot regressives never change

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

And taxes which tariffs are is going to help? You idiot regressives never change

Your Globalist version of 'Free Trade', doesn't = Fair Trade for American Citizens. It's time to change that. Time to put Americans first again.

Dunno what President Trump will do every minute of his first 100 days but I'd suggest a call each morning to Hillary along the lines of, "...neener...neener...NEEEENER!" And then follow that up with a brief update of the investigation(s) regarding her conduct as Sect. of State.

Your Globalist version of 'Free Trade', doesn't = Fair Trade for American Citizens. It's time to change that. Time to put Americans first again.
Free trade isn't part of a vast globalist conspiracy you fucking fruit cake

Forum List

Back