what will destroy American in your lifetime

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
http://tinyurl.com/2aeph2

this is an interview with David Eglesias.

He is a DOJ attorney appointed by Bush , he was the guy they based Tom Cruises charactor on in A Few Good Men.

Yes he was the real attorney who tried the case and won it.

He is still serving his country and has a resume behond belief.

He is not a liberal my friends.

Now I truely wish I could post this article in full but we all know the rules.

I really wish anyone who loves this country would read the interview.

I will go get his life story on wiki so you can understand what kind of man tis is.

I understand what you are driving it, but I don't see why it deserves the dramatic title you've given this thread. Secondly while Iglesias may not be partisan, the author of the piece quite clearly is (the Rove machine).

If anything the democrates have to be the other side of the same coin. Both sides know quite well how the demographics vote. Republicans no there are more likely to be unregistered voters that vote and will vote for dems. The dems no this as well. The Republicans want to get rid of the unregistered voters while the dems want to keep them. I would say the Republicans maybe crossed the lines in that there tactics to stop the unregistered affected quite a few registered as well. Both sides no full well that every uncast vote counts as much as every uncast vote. At the same time the democrats were doing whatever they could to make sure that voter registration checks were as lenient as humanly possible.

• Banned
Igelsias was one of the fired attorneys.

He says he was fired for not pusuing total bullshit elelction fraud cases against Democrats.

• Banned
You do realise that the vote fraud you are talking about by the Dems has been completely debunked dont you?

People in power named "Iglesias" are what's destroying America. If this guy wants to see some election fraud, check out voting by illegals!

I think if liberals, would give bush credit for his success and not just bash him, they would have more credibility, every president has successes and failures.

http://tinyurl.com/2aeph2

this is an interview with David Eglesias.

He is a DOJ attorney appointed by Bush , he was the guy they based Tom Cruises charactor on in A Few Good Men.

Yes he was the real attorney who tried the case and won it.

He is still serving his country and has a resume behond belief.

He is not a liberal my friends.

Now I truely wish I could post this article in full but we all know the rules.

I really wish anyone who loves this country would read the interview.

I will go get his life story on wiki so you can understand what kind of man tis is.

People in power named "Iglesias" are what's destroying America. If this guy wants to see some election fraud, check out voting by illegals!

Things like this and the dead voting have been shown to be so minimal as to make NO difference to any elelction outcome.

Forum List

Back