What will Bruce Jenner's female name become?

Bruce Jenner's feminine name will be

• Bruhilda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brucinda

• Brunella

• Total voters

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Bruce Jenner's new feminine name will be?

Googling names with 'Bru' as a root, there isn't much choice so I think something entirely different. Some East German 'female' Olympian probably. :)

Bruschetta.jpg

Whatever name "It" chooses. The name will forever be the butt of a million jokes. ..... :cool:
Why do you care?
Why do you care that he cares? In fact why do I care they you care that he cares? :dunno:

:)
Because you are a dingleberry. :D

I don't care if he cares, but I am curious as to why anyone with a life would bother to make a thread about this topic.Some inner demons he's got, worrying about other people's sexuality.

Last edited:
I don't care if he cares, but I am curious as to why anyone with a life would bother to make a thread about this topic.Some inner demons he's got, worrying about other people's sexuality.
Take a chill pill .... :chillpill:

TransJenner put himself out there for public ridicule.

We are just obliging he/she/it for a laugh. ...... :cool:

Whatever name "It" chooses. The name will forever be the butt of a million jokes. ..... :cool:
Why do you care?
Why do you care that he cares? In fact why do I care they you care that he cares? :dunno:

:)
Because you are a dingleberry. :D

Should have seen this news at a grocery checkout, not national tv.

Forum List

Back