vagabond

Rookie
Sep 29, 2011
Most likely candidates according to moi:

1. Puerto Rico
2. Southern California
3. Southern Florida
4. New York City

The latter three have to do politics (the north/south divide in those respective states) and the first one has to do with identity.

Are there any other candidates?

There's also the whole Texas divisionism thing. Split it: North, South, East, West, Central. But that's never going to happen. Could be a good idea though.

I think it'd be cool if every state was the size of, like, Rhode Island. It'd be adorable. XD

Another candidate is Washington DC. That's actually more likely than Puerto Rico is you think about it.

1. Puerto Rico
2. Southern California
3. Southern Florida
4. New York City

The latter three have to do politics (the north/south divide in those respective states) and the first one has to do with identity.

Chaos.

1. Puerto Rico
2. Southern California
3. Southern Florida
4. New York City

First I've heard of it and I live here.
Any corroboration?

And isn't 58 enough??
:eusa_whistle:

1. Puerto Rico
2. Southern California
3. Southern Florida
4. New York City

First I've heard of it and I live here.
Any corroboration?

And isn't 58 enough??
:eusa_whistle:
Can't post links as of yet, but there is a Facebook group on the subject with 2k+ fans, and various South Floridian officals have voiced support for the idea.

1. Puerto Rico
2. Southern California
3. Southern Florida
4. New York City

The last three are violations of the Constitution.

Forum List

Back