What will be better than Romney winning?

You know what's going to be better than hearing or seeing Romney win the presidency?

When Obama is walking out of the White House and President Romney walking in, lol.

I bet they won't even meet on the steps, Obama will leave through the back door because he's a disgrace, lol.

This should fire some people up, lol.

Stuffing it up the liberal Main Stream media's ying yang with a huge Romney win would work for me. They have hyped up Obama for the last 4-1/2 years--and then protected him through-out his entire term.

Media%20Protecting%20Obama.jpg

Last edited:
You know what's going to be better than hearing or seeing Romney win the presidency?

When Obama is walking out of the White House and President Romney walking in, lol.

I bet they won't even meet on the steps, Obama will leave through the back door because he's a disgrace, lol.

This biggest question will be: Will Obozo's minions rape the White House and Executive Office Building like Clinton's people did?

And, I agree. I don't think King Barry has the class to meet Romney on the White House steps as is the custom.

:cool::cool:

Well Romney winning would be fantastic but if we hold on to the house and gain the senate would be perfection

I've been closely checking a lot of polls {which I really don't think reflect the TRUE views of those who will actually vote} and it shows:

GOP maybe losing 15-20 seats but keeping the majority in the House.

GOP picking up 5 to 6 seats in the Senate to gain the majority and sending Dingy Harry to the back row!!!

However, even with a majority in Congress, President Romney won't have it easy. The RHINOS won't fall in step with him and Dems will fight him tooth and nail. Hopefully, he will keep one promise by meeting every Monday with Congressional leaders. :clap2::clap2:

How about four more years of President Obama?

Watching Ed Shultz having a coronary right there on live TV.

First he starts foaming....

Then he coughs.....

Then he grabs his chest.....

Then he falls to the floor.......

That or seeing someone kick Lawrence O'donnel in his tiny little balls.

Good morning, this fine November 7th. How y'all doin' this morning? :razz:

Forum List

Back