What will be better than Romney winning?

CrazedScotsman

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2012
You know what's going to be better than hearing or seeing Romney win the presidency?

When Obama is walking out of the White House and President Romney walking in, lol.

I bet they won't even meet on the steps, Obama will leave through the back door because he's a disgrace, lol.

This should fire some people up, lol.

You know what's going to be better than hearing or seeing Romney win the presidency?

Everything!

spending time with my daughter will be better. but Romney winning will still be good

When Obama is walking out of the White House and President Romney walking in, lol.

I bet they won't even meet on the steps, Obama will leave through the back door because he's a disgrace, lol.

What would be even better than Romney winning?

Romney losing.

Killer bud in a bong is better than Mittens making skidmarks in his fundie undies as he sits to cry after loosing the election.

What would be even better than Romney winning?

Romney losing.

I'll see your 'better', and raise you one - even better yet: Obama and Romney BOTH losing!!

I actually think that Obama would be gracious...Michelle on the other hand, no so confident that she could keep the sneer off of her face.

I actually think that Obama would be gracious...Michelle on the other hand, no so confident that she could keep the sneer off of her face.
She might not be "proud" of her country.

I want to be there so I can throw some eggs at his ugly self.

Watching PissyChrissie Matthews meltdown tomorrow night :)

I will spend the next 3 months gloating and mocking the libturds in this forum. Just think of the rich mine of material they have posted that will make great big targets for ridicule.

O-care is a Pub Plan,and now you dupes think it's COMMUNIST! Idiocy...

Hater dupes!

You know that is pure bulls**t.

If O-care were a republican plan of interest, GWB would have passed it in his first 100 days (do you really think the dems would have fought him ?....Hell no).

You are so full of crap, your eyes are brown.

Watching Ed Shultz having a coronary right there on live TV.

First he starts foaming....

Then he coughs.....

Then he grabs his chest.....

Then he falls to the floor.......

That or seeing someone kick Lawrence O'donnel in his tiny little balls.

Forum List

Back