What will apple do when they run out of cats?

Sep 12, 2008
They have done cheetah, panther, leopard, snow leopard... They have yet to do lion or tabby cat. But they are going through the feline genera quickly.

Right now they are at 10.6. by the time they get to 10.9, they will have to go to things like Siamese and tabby if they are going to continue.

So, What will they do next.

I think at 10.10 they will start on beers.

Dos Equis.

Has a nice ring to it. Maybe they will have all the boxes come in lime color?

I did volunteer at the zoo. I got to go inside the tiger enclosure on a couple occasions and see them up close.

Seriously, tigers aren't pussies.

Kind of un nearving to be that close up to a critter that just sees you at kitty chow.

I did volunteer at the zoo. I got to go inside the tiger enclosure on a couple occasions and see them up close.

Seriously, tigers aren't pussies.

Kind of un nearving to be that close up to a critter that just sees you at kitty chow.

Near where I live we have a big cat rescue, and once a year when they have the "kittens" they accept donations and let you "adopt" one part of that includes getting to play with your kitten when you visit the park. Until they get to about 50 lbs and then they don't let you anymore. They are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute , but wow strong. you expect them to be as strong as a 40 lb dog would be, but they are WAY beyond that. The guy who runs the place told me lb for lb they 5X as strong as man, so a 40 lb cat leaping at you is like a full grown man jumping on you. Imagine a 500 lb tiger jumping on your ass..............

Definitely not a pet

baby-tiger-f.jpg_thumb.jpg

Forum List

Back