What?Why?When?How?

2daloo

Rookie
Jun 24, 2009
What was the purpose of creating the universe? What caused God to create it? Who begat God? If God can't make mistakes why is nobody perfect?Why no mention of dinosaurs in the bible?How were Cain and Abel able to have offspring?

What caused the big bang?

What is dark matter and energy?

Why is the universal expansion speeding up?

I don't know.

Welcome to the club, amigo.

Nobody does.

Perhaps some day they might.

And you know what?

When science can finally answer those question, those answers will generate still more questions -- questions that we didn't know enough to even ask -- until we understood just enough know to ask the next set of questions.

Hence people will continue to ask themselves the real question that all religions seek to answer with their fairy tales ...

WHY EXISTENCE AND BEING?

Last edited:
Do you think there is a "smoking gun"?

That explains existence and being, you mean?

No, I don't.

I don't think science can answer that question because that isn't what science does, or will ever be able to do, either.

Let us assume that science one day can explain every nut and bolt, and how they're all put together, too.

The question would still exist...WHY.

Real science doesn't ask itself that question because science understands its own limitations.

Now pretty much every religion I know claims to understand EXISTENCE AND BEING, but when you really look at their explainations you see that they also FAIL to answer it, too.

Saying because GOD wants it to be, is really no answer, either.

Because then the question just becomes WHY DOES GOD EXIST?

There is no real conflict between science and religion.

There are merely conflicts between people who don't truly understand either very well, but who imagine they do.

What was the purpose of creating the universe? What caused God to create it? Who begat God? If God can't make mistakes why is nobody perfect?

Why no mention of dinosaurs in the bible?

creationist say there is mention of the dinosaurs in the bible...beoumeath or something...

Creationists Explain Dinosaurs, Ice Age, Flood, Big Bang | Christianpost.com

How were Cain and Abel able to have offspring?

the bible says god created adam and eve as the first man and woman...not the only...except then you have the problem of lilith. cain is goes east into the land of nod and take a wife....the bible does not say where the wife came from...

Land of Nod - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What was the purpose of creating the universe?

to be worshipped and smething to torment

What caused God to create it?

boredom, feelings of inadequacy, and sadomasochism

Who begat God?

See my explanations of (FS)M- theory

If God can't make mistakes why is nobody perfect?

Because he wanted people to fuck up so he could make them burn for eternity

Consider Underlings question, 'What would the ultimate evil deity be like'

[youtube]vxmaChjd9lc[/youtube]

Why no mention of dinosaurs in the bible?

That experiment was a failure; their suffering ceased to entertain the lord

How were Cain and Abel able to have offspring?

:eusa_shhh:

M<-Theory seems one of the more plausible models

Dark matter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/awiki/Dark_energy

Do not question my reasons

What was the purpose of creating the universe? What caused God to create it? Who begat God? If God can't make mistakes why is nobody perfect?Why no mention of dinosaurs in the bible?How were Cain and Abel able to have offspring?

Why can't the Tigers bullpen be more consistent?

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/y2R3FvS4xr4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/y2R3FvS4xr4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Forum List

Back