What white people can do to fight racism

I feel as though an article such as this should be pointed at black since they are more racist than whites.

Anyone has a right to be racist if they want to. So if you find out a person from a different race doesn't like you are you really going to cry yourself to sleep??????????
No you just dont get the job because there are no blacks working at my company. I guess affirmative action is gone in michigan.

And why is no blacks working at your company?
White privilege. I've heard the big boss talk about blacks negatively. I've heard co workers use the n word. 2 Brits 2 germans a guy from Brussels 4 women and a bunch of american white dudes. Seems like a good old boys thing. No blacks allowed. This is why every company that's wants corporate government tax breaks should have to show they have 10% minorities working there. You dont have to hire but then you dont get the breaks.
Why would you even want to work at a place like that?

Sure I would love to tell these know it all whites what's up but the honest truth half of me agrees with them. We all know that individually blacks are no different than whites but collectively black culture is messed up. I at least understand it isnt all their doing but for example, no white person makes a poor black lady have multiple kids when she has no husband.

And you never have to worry about a white guy suing you because you fired him. Jews women and blacks are a different story.

And I dont think any business leader should have to hire anyone they dont want to hire. But I dont think a company that isnt diverse should get to take advantage of tax breaks either. We should encourage diversity not force it.

I do agree about individual blacks. I cannot say that blacks (or other minorities) I am acquainted with are stereotypical. They are decent, hard-working folks who care for their families and so many other things not usually considered. My experience leads me to believe that the greatest majority of blacks are just like me. Unfortunately, those type of blacks not only do not get the press coverage, they are represented as race-traitors. But the black culture publicized, even glorified, by the press depicts a far less than desirable stereotype that can only discourage openness and a desire to hire blacks. In a sense, the way blacks are depicted in media gives all others a "black" eye. A few rotten apples...

I feel as though an article such as this should be pointed at black since they are more racist than whites.

Anyone has a right to be racist if they want to. So if you find out a person from a different race doesn't like you are you really going to cry yourself to sleep??????????
No you just dont get the job because there are no blacks working at my company. I guess affirmative action is gone in michigan.

And why is no blacks working at your company?
White privilege. I've heard the big boss talk about blacks negatively. I've heard co workers use the n word. 2 Brits 2 germans a guy from Brussels 4 women and a bunch of american white dudes. Seems like a good old boys thing. No blacks allowed. This is why every company that's wants corporate government tax breaks should have to show they have 10% minorities working there. You dont have to hire but then you dont get the breaks.
Why would you even want to work at a place like that?
I've worked for worse companies and they hired black people. They also had very high turn over. The place I work now has very low turnover. They pay well too.

And anytime I've tried to stick up for blacks on usmb it dare tell them they are wrong about anything, they say liberals whites are even more racist.

So I'm not going to quit a job for black people. When they start showing up to vote, start turning in the criminals in their neighborhoods, stop being the worst employees and stop having so many baby mamas and kids they dont raise I'll start defending them.

I just realized when blacks say "whites do it too" what they are comparing themselves to is our white trash.

I do agree about individual blacks. I cannot say that blacks (or other minorities) I am acquainted with are stereotypical. They are decent, hard-working folks who care for their families and so many other things not usually considered. My experience leads me to believe that the greatest majority of blacks are just like me. Unfortunately, those type of blacks not only do not get the press coverage, they are represented as race-traitors. But the black culture publicized, even glorified, by the press depicts a far less than desirable stereotype that can only discourage openness and a desire to hire blacks. In a sense, the way blacks are depicted in media gives all others a "black" eye. A few rotten apples...
Someone said no one notices the 95% in a riot that are just watching. The 5% looting is what we see.

Someone said no one notices the 95% in a riot that are just watching. The 5% looting is what we see.
And who is responsible for what we see? The media. Of course, peaceful doesn't sell well, does it?

OOOOOOO Look, someone is looting and burning down a CVS. Lets get a closer look. ... ... ... ... doesn't make sense.

"I better get the hell out of here before the cops start using tear gas." ... ... yip that makes sense.

OOOOOOO Look, someone is looting and burning down a CVS. Lets get a closer look. ... ... ... ... doesn't make sense.

"I better get the hell out of here before the cops start using tear gas." ... ... yip that makes sense.
I was in a protest turned riot in college. We were protesting the first iraq war. Probably afraid of an I'll advised war and a draft. We threw bottles at the police. Then we ran.

I was in a protest turned riot in college. We were protesting the first iraq war. Probably afraid of an I'll advised war and a draft. We threw bottles at the police. Then we ran.

Scumbag coward.

Makes sense. (the running, not the protesting)

11 things white people can do to be real anti-racist allies - Salon.com

Stop talking for a minute and just listen: Comparing the situation a person of color is in to some personal anecdote of yours is not as constructive as you think it is.

Do not think that your innate wisdom or some personal experience has prepared you for a discussion. Do some research before trying to engage in a conversation, preferably written by a person color. Make sure Sarah Palin hasn’t written an op-ed for said outlet.

And, for the love of god, stop asking about our hair.
Who would ask about their hair except some liberal retard trying to kiss ass to prove he wasn't a racist? The dirty little not so secret is that liberals are off the charts racist. They see color first and sometimes that's as far as it goes. You can't fight racism with racism.

Accept people for who they are and quit making demands one way or another based on your skin color. If you can't make it in the US, you can't make it anywhere, so blame the person responsible. YOU.
See! Perfect example of a conservative asshole who claims us liberals are the real racists. Hard to accept coming from a guy wearing a white robe and pointed white hat.

How are we more racist than you? All we do is notice how things are unfair for blacks. Does empathy make you racist?
Perfect example of liberal racism. Liberals can't see past the surface of anything. Skin color matters greatly to them. If you don't see successful blacks it's because your ideology clouds your vision. Calling me a clan member for pointing it out demonstrates the other side of the liberal coin, you're an asshole.
What a double talking conservative. Just because you would live next door to Herman Cain doesnt make you not a racist. Would you hire a person that looks like him? Your mouth says yes but your policies and history and experience track record and fellow conservatives say no.
KA-POW!!!

Who would ask about their hair except some liberal retard trying to kiss ass to prove he wasn't a racist? The dirty little not so secret is that liberals are off the charts racist. They see color first and sometimes that's as far as it goes. You can't fight racism with racism.

Accept people for who they are and quit making demands one way or another based on your skin color. If you can't make it in the US, you can't make it anywhere, so blame the person responsible. YOU.
See! Perfect example of a conservative asshole who claims us liberals are the real racists. Hard to accept coming from a guy wearing a white robe and pointed white hat.

How are we more racist than you? All we do is notice how things are unfair for blacks. Does empathy make you racist?
Perfect example of liberal racism. Liberals can't see past the surface of anything. Skin color matters greatly to them. If you don't see successful blacks it's because your ideology clouds your vision. Calling me a clan member for pointing it out demonstrates the other side of the liberal coin, you're an asshole.
What a double talking conservative. Just because you would live next door to Herman Cain doesnt make you not a racist. Would you hire a person that looks like him? Your mouth says yes but your policies and history and experience track record and fellow conservatives say no.
KA-POW!!!

This discussion has devolved into an old Batman comic book. "KaPow" "Boom" "ZZZZAAAPPP"

Scumbag coward.
More like liberal progressive educated young kid. Smart enough to know we shouldn't have been fucking with iraq. This was in the early 90s when you were still living in your dads balls.

Scumbag coward.
More like liberal progressive educated young kid. Smart enough to know we shouldn't have been fucking with iraq. This was in the early 90s when you were still living in your dads balls.

More like short-sighted, ignorant buffoon who never studied history enough to learn anything from it. By the early 90s I had sold all my worldly possessions and moved to another country where I knew not a soul and spoke not one word of the language - just to see if I could. I've got shoes older than you, little boy, so save the "dads [sic] balls" bullshit.

KA-POW!!!

This discussion has devolved into an old Batman comic book. "KaPow" "Boom" "ZZZZAAAPPP"
Bingo!

Scumbag coward.

More like short-sighted, ignorant buffoon who never studied history enough to learn anything from it. By the early 90s I had sold all my worldly possessions and moved to another country where I knew not a soul and spoke not one word of the language - just to see if I could. I've got shoes older than you, little boy, so save the "dads [sic] balls" bullshit.
I dont know how old you are. I thought you were a 20 something dingbat chick.

Scumbag coward.

I dont know how old you are. I thought you were a 20 something dingbat chick.

We have now identified 'being wrong' as the one thing you are consistently successful at.

When you have a particular segment of people that disproportionately commit more crimes, isn't it logical that these people would be viewed with suspicion?

Crime is closely linked to poverty. Because a higher percentage of blacks live in poverty, a higher percentage of blacks commit crimes. Remove the poverty and the crime issue goes away. This goes for poor white areas, as well.
crime is linked closely to lack of morality
Yet prisons are full of people who believe in god.

Indeed. And they probably believe that he "talks to them" everyday.

Hey stupid, I didn't say they invented it you simple minded racist, I am saying they are keeping it alive. Learn to read moron.
I always thought it was the rich that used wedge issues like racism to divide the middle class. If not for wedge issues like racism abortion god gays and guns, what possible reason does a lower middle class person like you doing voting GOP?

No, you didn't think that, you were told that. Well, Sharpton and Jackson are rich, so you might be partially correct there.

Also, I vote Libertarian mostly and I'm concidered rich by obama and his cronies.

You pretty much fail all around moron.
If your rich then vote GOP. Just dont tell people who aren't rich to vote like you.

"you're"

And I'm not telling anyone to vote in any direction. Do you know what this thread is about?
Think I do. You must have missed my point. What is it you need help with?

YOU need help. You are talking about something I'm not. It's obvious by your post which are unrelated to both the subject and my post that you responded to. Really, how hard is it for you?

KA-POW!!!
Are you still wearing jammies with the feet?

Forum List

Back