Romney never paid taxes
Romney outsources
Romney is a felon
Romney wants to kill your grandparents
Romney wants to take everyone's Medicare away
Romney is a murderer
Romney wants to return to the days of slavery
Romney hates poor people

Democrats have become a disgraceful party and deserves to be removed from power. And before you call me a troll remember it was Obama that did all the above trolling. What an embarrassment.

I love it when Republicans whine about their candidates getting attacked.

What a bunch of thin-skinned, spineless, can-dish-it-out-but-can't-take it little bitches.

:lol:

You mean like how anytime anyone judges a democrat they're automatically racist, against the poor, want to see kids die, want to see old folks die, are greedy and unkind rednecks that don't know jack shit or just "old white males" who enjoy torture?

The only bitches are the progressive fucks that are dumb enough to believe that printing money and giving it away for free is a "good thing."

No family. ~Elvis.

Romney likes dirty air
Romney likes dirty water
Romney likes e-coli
Romney likes to torture dogs
Romney likes to torture fags
Romney never paid taxes
Romney outsources
Romney is a felon
Romney is a murderer
Romney hates poor people

No wonder you called him a "shitty choice".

Yea, yea, yea, they've told so many lies, only the die hard "Obama lovers" believe them anymore.

No need to lie about Ryan's plans to end MediCare. HE published them....

And then....wait for it....the REPUBLICAN led House PASSED it.

The system goes bankrupt before the end of the next presidential term..

The DNC plan is to let it go bankrupt.........

Prove that statement wrong................

Romney likes dirty air
Romney likes dirty water
Romney likes e-coli
Romney never paid taxes
Romney outsources
Romney is a felon
Romney is a murderer
Romney hates poor people

Democrats have become a disgraceful party and deserves to be removed from power. And before you call me a troll remember it was Obama that did all the above trolling. What an embarrassment.

What a bunch of thin-skinned, spineless, can-dish-it-out-but-can't-take it little bitches.

You mean like how anytime anyone judges a democrat they're automatically racist, against the poor, want to see kids die, want to see old folks die, are greedy and unkind rednecks that don't know jack shit or just "old white males" who enjoy torture?

The only bitches are the progressive fucks that are dumb enough to believe that printing money and giving it away for free is a "good thing."

^There's more of that whiny bitchiness I was talking about.

You're the only one crying bitch boy....

All progressives do is cry..... Your party motto is "no fair."

Now go fuck a bag of dicks....

As yes, the "NO U!" defense.

In a thread started by a right winger crying about the Republican candidate getting attacked, no less.

You're killin' it today, Nikki.

I want woman to love.

No need to lie about Ryan's plans to end MediCare. HE published them....

And then....wait for it....the REPUBLICAN led House PASSED it.

The system goes bankrupt before the end of the next presidential term..

The DNC plan is to let it go bankrupt.........

Prove that statement wrong................

Obviously that's the goal - they hate capitalism and it is their intent to destroy the model..

They're communists that cloak themselves in "progress." You see they want progress towards communism....

Of course they don't know dick about the horrors of communism - no they're too good to read history books and learn what happened last time a large nation tried communism... No in their fucking mind people work 4 hours a day and the government provides them with the best of the best while they spend the other 20 hours of the day jerking off and watching government controlled TV...

When they're put in labor camps and fed dog food and are forced to work 12 hours a day only then will they rethink their philosophy...

Romney likes dirty air
Romney likes dirty water
Romney likes e-coli
Romney never paid taxes
Romney outsources
Romney is a felon
Romney is a murderer
Romney hates poor people

The bolded portions are what I believe are true.

All that 'proves' is that you're not terribly smart. Obama eats dogs... you have an issue with that?

As yes, the "NO U!" defense.

In a thread started by a right winger crying about the Republican candidate getting attacked, no less.

You're killin' it today, Nikki.

I want woman to love.

It's not the 'attacks' that bother me, it's the bullshit. Attack on issues, attack with truth... then, maybe, you'd have a point... alas, as always, the point floats gently over your head..... far out of reach.

We have seen you give the free pass to democrats many times........ Then call it bitchiness when called on it.

We often look at you as a joke..................True story...........

Ponder this.

If I had made a post full of these accusations about a democrat most would rightfully call me a troll. But when our PRESIDENT does it it becomes a legit tactic.

Does the left have any standard they won't drop below?

Ponder this.

If I had made a post full of these accusations about a democrat most would rightfully call me a troll. But when our PRESIDENT does it it becomes a legit tactic.

Does the left have any standard they won't drop below?

No.

Who was it who called for a more civil discourse? Hmmm.

What we've learned about Romney thanks to the Obama team:
That he's pussy-whipped.....and, his WIFE is......

RomneyJetSki2.jpg

"NO...THE FISH DON'T BITE...YOU CANDY-ASSED LITTLE WIMP, YOU!!!"

Romney likes dirty air
Romney likes dirty water
Romney likes e-coli
Romney never paid taxes
Romney outsources
Romney is a felon
Romney is a murderer
Romney hates poor people

You don't expect the trash here to actually have a conscience. Look at the shit they post. They have the intellectual capacity of an 18 month old. They troll here during the night from deep in their mommy's basements. They have no life and no future...thanks to the guy they actually defend.

How woud u like me to pay for a flight to my house , just do I can prove your smart azz mouth is wrong?

Romney likes dirty air
Romney likes dirty water
Romney likes e-coli
Romney never paid taxes
Romney outsources
Romney is a felon
Romney is a murderer
Romney hates poor people

Yeah, damn them for bringing up negatives about a person who wants our vote for president. I guess you are just mad because those things are true and you have to resort to making shit up. You know like the idea that Obama was not born in the US. Or taking phrases out of context and reversing their meaning. Or claiming that it is uneccesary to know the personality and bullshit a presidential candidate does in their life.

WAH! Obama and the democrats were mean to mittens. Mommy please punish them for saying mean things. Mommy, are you there mommy?

Democrat negativity sure beats running Obama's Presidential campaign on his record of accomplishments. :lol:

Romney likes dirty air
Romney likes dirty water
Romney likes e-coli
Romney never paid taxes
Romney outsources
Romney is a felon
Romney is a murderer
Romney hates poor people

You don't expect the trash here to actually have a conscience. Look at the shit they post. They have the intellectual capacity of an 18 month old. They troll here during the night from deep in their mommy's basements. They have no life and no future...thanks to the guy they actually defend.

How woud u like me to pay for a flight to my house , just do I can prove your smart azz mouth is wrong?

I'll take a first class ticket to come check out the digs in your dog house.

Just wait until they get truly ramped up on Ryan. The MediCare stuff was easy as Ryan put forth his plan to eliminate it, as well as Social Security just a couple years ago...

If democrats had a LICK of fuckin' sense...which they DON'T...but if they did, they'd stay as far away from the subject of Medicare as they can. See, there is only ONE group that has STOLEN 716 BILLION DOLLARS from the Medicare program and it was to PAY FOR OBAMACARE. Which, by the way Obama signed in to law. FACT...not lies!

The Ryan/WYDEN plan, that's Ron Wyden, LIBERAL DEMOCRAT from Oregon who co authored the bill with Paul Ryan, actually takes that 700 billion BACK and puts it in the Medicare TRUST FUND where it belongs so that the system stays solvent for a few more years. FACT...not lies!

The ONLY people who are not only trying to destroy Medicare, but HAVE taken steps to do so are Obama and the democrats! FACT...not lies!

So democrats need to shut the hell up if they know what's good for 'um. Ryan will rip 'um a new one on that. FACT...not lies!

Doubt that? Then why don't we ask the democrat senators who have asked that the recommendations of Obama debt commission which the Ryan/Wyden plan is BASED ON should be off limits in the debates why they would request that. Maybe there really ARE 3 democrats with the brains to see this train wreck coming?

I tell ya what. The DIPshits that don't have a CLUE what they are talking about probably are NOT the people liberal whack jobs want making up lies about the opposition. Every first year creative writing student knows that if you write what you know and don't betray the trust of the reader when writing FICTION, you can get away with saying anything. If you do...you may as well be writing software acceptable use language!

These morons can't even manage to grasp that simple principle!

...In a thread started by a right winger crying about the Republican candidate getting attacked, no less...

Uh...it's called satire!?!?

There is a HELL of a difference between using satire to make a point and whining.

One is entertaining and/or informative and the other is the democrat way!

Forum List

Back