What were you doing?

Huey

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2012
Earth
On April 26th,1996,in LA.Were you getting your azz handed to you or were you whipping azz.I know a lot of you bad-azzes were probably whoofing.:badgrin:

Is this a day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after April Fool's Day joke?

Did you see that brother hit rennie with that fire hydrant,Damn he broke his face.Thats one day I felt sorry for any of you people with white skin.

Did you see that brother hit rennie with that fire hydrant,Damn he broke his face.Thats one day I felt sorry for any of you people with white skin.

You have a brother? I would hope the gene pool would have stopped at your retarded ass. I don't usually pick on the old, handicapped, and infirmed but you are one fucked up individual.

In 1996. I was assigned to America's Marine Corps helping to project US power around the world.

Now go kill yourself. Fuckstain.

You have a brother? I would hope the gene pool would have stopped at your retarded ass. I don't usually pick on the old, handicapped, and infirmed but you are one fucked up individual.

In 1996. I was assigned to America's Marine Corps helping to project US power around the world.

Now go kill yourself. Fuckstain.

another "jerkoff" swabby,probably getting wacked in the cubby-hole.:badgrin:

Forum List

Back