What were those medals that beck was hanging on the baseball player and all?

Nope , Just showing that Beck is obviously the new defacto TP leader.

Beck can hand out kwepie dolls for all I care.

Nope , Just showing that Beck is obviously the new defacto TP leader.

Beck can hand out kwepie dolls for all I care.

I like the way you never let facts get in the way of your views. It 'shows' nothing. The event wasn't a TP event, so how you conclude that Beck - or anyone else - leads it is ridiculous. Personally, I find your ability to ignore facts in favor of your opinion interesting.... and a tad worrying.

Yea and they prayed too!! Can you believe these people? lol! Ok,so they prayed,received some medals,and talked about supporting our Soldiers. And that's what the Left Wing loons are so upset about? Yea i think i speak for all sane Americans when i say...Get a grip Loons!!

Yea and they prayed too!! Can you believe these people? lol! Ok,so they prayed,received some medals,and talked about supporting our Soldiers. And that's what the Left Wing loons are so upset about? Yea i think i speak for all sane Americans when i say...Get a grip Loons!!

And.... they raised $5m for the Special Operations Warriors Foundation. Fucking outrageous! Beck must be a really evil, hate filled, man who uses the troops!

Where the hell is my kool aid?

And.... they raised $5m for the Special Operations Warriors Foundation. Fucking outrageous! Beck must be a really evil, hate filled, man who uses the troops!

Make mine that green flavor :eusa_drool: yummy!

Amen! Leftists are just so out of touch at this point. It's actually pretty sad.

So people are starting to notice what actually happened during the Rally. That's promising.

Course you could have simply watched it and found out for yourself.

So people are starting to notice what actually happened during the Rally. That's promising.

Course you could have simply watched it and found out for yourself.

Why watch when you can get your talking points from left wing bloggers? Cuts out that pesky 'thinking' part.

He supported the Iraq war didn't he?

He supported the Iraq war didn't he?

If you want to whine about the war, fuck off and start a thread about it.

Forum List

Back