What was your least favorite Christmas/Hannukah etc Present?

KarlMarx

May 9, 2004
OK.... spill the beans! What was your least favorite Christmas/ Hannukah/ Dahwali/ Ramaddan/ Kwaanza present (did I cover everyone)?

Mine was a gift from my Mom. Now don't get me wrong.... I love her to bits and she's the salt of the Earth.... But one Christmas she gave me a 3-D picture of the Holy Family (you know Jesus, Mary and Joseph) to hang on the wall! Everytime I'd walk near it, I swear, they'd all move! It was as if it was possessed! I didn't hang it up, and I had a hard time explaining to her why!

KarlMarx said:
OK.... spill the beans! What was your least favorite Christmas/ Hannukah/ Dahwali/ Ramaddan/ Kwaanza present (did I cover everyone)?

Mine was a gift from my Mom. Now don't get me wrong.... I love her to bits and she's the salt of the Earth.... But one Christmas she gave me a 3-D picture of the Holy Family (you know Jesus, Mary and Joseph) to hang on the wall! Everytime I'd walk near it, I swear, they'd all move! It was as if it was possessed! I didn't hang it up, and I had a hard time explaining to her why!

Pulling perimeter security in a jungle (you know where) in the pouring rain; all night too.

I love and appreciate every gift I get. :halo:

But one year I did get a broken chair, LOL! It was the thought that counts though! ;)

KarlMarx said:

:rotflmao:

Mine was this dumb mickey mouse stuffed animal that my grandmother gave me when I was TWELVE. :wtf: I kinda hid it and never found it again......:D

Forum List

Back