What was your favorite line from last night's "Prime Time Fest"

R

rdean

Favorite line by Chrispie: "If you are here to fight with me, then I'm here to fight with you."

Because we all knows, he loves to fight with his constituents.

Second Favorite was Ann Romney going on about her "real" marriage. Something she and Mitt don't want gays to have.

Favorite USMB quote came from teapartysamurai for the following quote:

Republicans cut education???????????????
GIVE US THE EVIDENCE FOR THAT!
Good grief, you are such a liar.

So I provided links, like the one where Chrispie is trying to cut 820 million from the little state of New Jersey. It was declared unconstitutional by a federal judge in is currently tied up in court. In it were schemes where Chrispie wants to cut daycare in poorer areas so he could move the funds to wealthier suburban schools. That way, poor people trying to work can be doubly punished.

It shocked me that Republicans still have no clue what their leaders were doing.
teapartysamurai even screamed liar when I said Reagan raised taxes 11 times. Hilarious!

So were there more "Great Quotes" from last night? Who was it who said, "black eyed peas" and what were they referring to?

"Between Obama and Biden they don't know how many states are in the USA or what millennium we're in"

"The American people are on a budget, why isn't our government?"

"You can tell we gutted education every time Deany posts"

the stupid line where the some asshole said something about not letting someone get in between a person and her dr.

fuck how stupid is it that from the "you dont own your body we do" party

Forum List

Back