What was your day like?

Dogs are cool. My wife is scared of dogs so we don't have one. :frown:

My wife was scared of dogs until we got the cutest little puppy that quickly grew into this gentle giant bigger than her. Now she loves dogs. We are hoping to get a new puppy sometime next year.

my day was ok then was bad....then was equal.....like 50/50.......then was bad.....then was normal

now is waiting

waiting is a state of mind

Today I put in my bid for new start time. This was made necessary because others must always bitch and moan about perceived slights and why is that person starting then instead of me. What they failed to account for is the number of SR guys starting late which will now move up to an earlier time to avoid the new late start time of 10AM, me among them. Came from Corp so someone was dialing the higher ups.....

Fantastic!

Day off.

Had a $2.50 steak with eggs and pasta for breakfast. It was good!

Got a job.

Made business calls that were necessary.

Swept the house.

Got the garbage out.

Got beer.

Friends came over and we drank beer and shot at targets in my backyard. Good times.

Had sausage and chicken gumbo for dinner.

Dialed guns in a little better with a backstop in my hallway.

Here I am. :)

Last edited:
my day was like....

Latin American Vib.....

So far away perhaps from y'all my bros and sisters....

so far away

Bachata Rosa......................into my favorites it goes.....I love it

I appreciate my day when I see intelligent ...wealthy.....cultured ....hispanics....who do NOT need welfare..... who have plenty of money...... nice homes . nice families........no welfare.................my GOD how nice is that!

I appreciate my day when I see intelligent ...wealthy.....cultured ....hispanics....who do NOT need welfare..... who have plenty of money...... nice homes . nice families........no welfare.................my GOD how nice is that!

Plenty of them in FL.

Plenty of them in FL.

those cultured people you mentioned are ok

I'm talking about the welfare scum

no welfare ....for those useless scum.....pieces of crap....useless human beings.....

go back where you came from....my GOD......disappear you welfare leeches you are disgusting!

Last edited:
Yesterday, today, tomorrow...so many things going on but all I can remember is changing diapers endlessly.

Forum List

Back