What Was Trump Like In College Compared To Obama And The Clintons?

Trump never did his own homework or took tests
He had someone write his papers for him

...............:link:...................

RW has given up on serous debate.

He has realized that his agenda and goals are indefensible.

Now he just says shit to support his agenda, and when challenged will just post more shit.

This is my fault. I seriously and honestly debated him on the issues and pushed him to seriously examine his beliefs and how they were manifesting in the world though lib policy.

His response to you will not be a link, but just more bullshit.

It's all he has. I have stripped from him his comforting delusions.
No question, Dumb Donnie is our least intellectual president
He demonstrates it on a daily basis

What makes him our least intellectual president?

Inability to grasp complex subjects
Incurious about that he does not already know
Poor reading skills
Limited vocabulary

I predict that RW will not support his previous claim and what does he do?

He makes a bunch more unsupported claims.

RW, you know that you are on the wrong side now. Why not change positions to support policies that would be good for people?

In a Trumpian America, it is up to you to prove I am wrong

Good luck my friend

Trump's massive and brilliant winning proves you wrong. Deal with it.

ONly a liar or a fool would claim that Trump is "Dumb".

Trump was nothing like the groping perv the media tries to portray him as. He wasn't the coke sniffing pothead Bill and Barack were, or the boozer that Bush was. He was a hard worker who only wanted to run his Dad's company.

While the rest of them were protesting or getting high, Trump was cracking the books:

Sorry Snowflakes. Trump never smoked or drank.

Did you even watch the video you posted?
It says Wharton was anything but prestigious when Trump attended and that he used it to dodge the draft

Got anything on the very obvious leadership role he has taken? How about the border not being so porous anymore?
How about the extra money in a lot of pockets?

The "hate Trump" platform is in for a yuge fail.

I agree

Trump has not as yet, destroyed the economy that Obama gave him
But it took Bush 7 years to destroy the economy

Maybe we will get lucky with Trump

Two bubble burst happen under Bush...

1. Tech Bubble started to burst at the end of Clinton but really burst during Bush first term.

2. Housing Market bubble burst during Bush second term.

So I do not know where you were but the economy during Bush eoght years saw two bubbles burst...

Trump has yet to see one burst but it might be happening now...

How can we be sure Trump is our least intellectual President?

He is the only one who has had to constantly declare how smart he is

I'm serious RW. WHy do you hold to positions you know you can't defend?

Why are you supporting policies that you know will harm your own people?
Deflect away, my friend

Even Trumps own cabinet calls him a moron......as does most of the rest of the world

Trump was nothing like the groping perv the media tries to portray him as. He wasn't the coke sniffing pothead Bill and Barack were, or the boozer that Bush was. He was a hard worker who only wanted to run his Dad's company.

While the rest of them were protesting or getting high, Trump was cracking the books:

It says Wharton was anything but prestigious when Trump attended and that he used it to dodge the draft

Got anything on the very obvious leadership role he has taken? How about the border not being so porous anymore?

I agree

1. Tech Bubble started to burst at the end of Clinton but really burst during Bush first term.

So I do not know where you were but the economy during Bush eoght years saw two bubbles burst...

Bush did nothing as the economy collapsed around him.
Along with entering two unnecessary wars and killing hundreds of thousands of innocent people and giving up the worst terrorist attack in history

In spite of his personal and intellectual shortfalls, it will be difficult for Trump to beat that

Deflect away, my friend

Even Trumps own cabinet calls him a moron......as does most of the rest of the world

I'm not deflecting, I'm asking a serous question.

Why do you continue to support an agenda that you know will do nothing but bring harm to your people?

Bill and Donald never benefited from affirmative action.

Deflect away, my friend

I'm not deflecting, I'm asking a serous question.

Why do you continue to support an agenda that you know will do nothing but bring harm to your people?
Answer charges of deflection with more deflection

The subject is Trumps college credentials

There are plenty of other threads to discuss how inept Trump is

Bill and Donald never benefited from affirmative action.

Neither had to

C'mon you know you have to prove something like that, or is saying Obama was born in Kenya make it a fact?
In Trumpian America, the burden of proof falls on you to prove my statement is wrong
Ok I want to play too:
Barack Obama received college financial aid in the U.S. as a "foreign student from Indonesia".

Geez. The OP was ok, the kid looks pilled up, though. I hope he doesn't become a professor, that monotone slow voice will have his class snoozing.

C'mon you know you have to prove something like that, or is saying Obama was born in Kenya make it a fact?
In Trumpian America, the burden of proof falls on you to prove my statement is wrong
Ok I want to play too:
Barack Obama received college financial aid in the U.S. as a "foreign student from Indonesia".

How should I respond to an obvious falsehood?

Call you a liar or just fucking stupid?

Ok I want to play too:

How should I respond to an obvious falsehood?

Call you a liar or just fucking stupid?
In your own words:
"In a Trumpian America, it is up to you to prove I am wrong
Good luck my friend"

In college, Obama and Clinton were popular
The type of guy you wanted to hang out with

Trump was a spoiled rich kid who thought he was better than you

In college, Unlike Trump, Obama and Clinton were popular because they partied and did drugs

In college, Unlike Trump, Obama and Clinton were popular because they partied and did drugs
You have a point?
Both were also exceptional students
Trump wasn’t
So tell me where did you review their transcripts?

Let’s see

Obama was the editor of the Harvard Law Review and graduated at the top of his Harvard Law graduating class
Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar and graduated from Oxford

Trump used family connections to get into Wharton and appears to have learned little while there

I agree

Since Obama is set on taking credit for our growing economy, any bursting is purely his fault.

Forum List

Back