What was the US's best time in history?

And there they are yet again unable to make their arguement and resorting to personal attacks instead of facts.

This is why your country is failing , you dont care about facts, history, sceince and common sense.

You dont want an adult discussion because your brains have too much bullshit in them in place of facts.

Defend your failed ideas with facts people.

You cant can you?

And there they are yet again unable to make their arguement and resorting to personal attacks instead of facts.

This is why your country is failing , you dont care about facts, history, sceince and common sense.

You dont want an adult discussion because your brains have too much bullshit in them in place of facts.

You cant can you?

^^^^^^

This post contains no supported fact.

You cant can you?

Sure we can defend our opinions. The problem is you don't want to hear any opinions other then your own.

And you are right about one thing TM. Your brain does have to much bullshit in it to understand facts.

avoiding the real discussion to the end huh folks?

You people can NOT defend your bullshit in light of history.

You are so transparent

In the history of the US what was our best finacial times?

Pick some years and lets look at why they were the best.

What exactly is a best "finacial" time?

Do you mean best facial time?:confused:

:eusa_eh:

It was probably when Clinton was President.

monica.jpg

Last edited:

You are so transparent

What 'real' discussion would that be? You haven't even got a fucking opinion. You have yours provided by your borg masters. Pathetic creature.

You cant can you?

Adult discussion? With you? That's a laugh! The adult nature of YOUR discussion was exposed in the arrogance of your post at number three in this thread. Furthermore, you talk about discussion and not attacks. Why the fuck then, do you ask others to DEFEND their ideas. Are you truly that stupid to not realise that asking someone to defend themselves means you are going to attack them? :lol:

You are so transparent

Just as transparent as you sweety. You just want to pull your passive aggressive infantile behaviour and the folks around here are tired of it. Hell I've only been here a short time and I figured out the poor puppy in your avatar is more pleasant to be around than you.

Only one person has ventured to give a decent answer.

Please try to defend what you claim is the best time in America and why?
1997.I sold my first business and walked away with a bundle.
Best time for ME.
2005 was good too. I dropped the dollar,stole the Euro, sold two more businesses, and got the hell out.

The "best time in murka" varies from person to person.

George..... is that you?

:lol:

In other words, you had your answers ready - having had them provided to you in bite size chunks from a third party. Thus demonstrating that you are incapable of forming your own opinions. Thank you for confirming your abject stupidity. I'm glad I wasted little time reading your shit.

I found that article AFTER I started this thread.

Now it is plainly clear NONE of you people can defend your own ideas in light of our countries history.

You pretend that is somehow my fault?

This is why your ideas will never work.

They are not intended to work , they are intended to keep the American people at the Bay of the corporations.

You idiots just help your enslavement take place.

YOu people know that the top tax rate was way higher than now every time we had a decent economy for any length of time.

It doesnt Jibe with the crap the right leaders have fed you so what do you do?

Oh no adjusting your beliefs to the facts would be unacceptable so instead you defend the lies by attacking anyone willing to question your idiot ideas.

Forum List

Back