What was the impact of the Zionists on Palestine?

This quote, and even it's first sentence is a 100% Fraud.

It appears NOWHERE on the internet but Monngonna's Sig.
Not "Donald Trump" not NO one.

It's a Fabrication, and a Stupid one.
Trump would never say that about Jews.
Only a Moronic and Dishonest Bigot would try and attribute it to him.
-
-

Israel is a fraud, so we'd be even, even if it wasn't true. Now go fuck a bagel through a hole in a sheet, that's what the whole is for, no? And I bet the bagel feels better too.
So Monnagonna has NO answer to me exposing the Fabricated/FAKE quote he is Still using except embarrassed anger.

As To "Fucking a bagel".... It has to be better.
Fucking your little pink piggy ass and having to listen to you squeeeeal as above was annoying.
You can pull up your pants and go home now.

-
-

I heard him say it on a CNN interview, not EVERYTHING is on the net, or didn't you know that?

PS Apparently, abu afuck you likes to fuck guys in the ass. Is it just you or all Israelis?

Last edited:
Israel is a fraud, so we'd be even, even if it wasn't true. Now go fuck a bagel through a hole in a sheet, that's what the whole is for, no? And I bet the bagel feels better too.
So Monnagonna has NO answer to me exposing the Fabricated/FAKE quote he is Still using except embarrassed anger.

As To "Fucking a bagel".... It has to be better.
Fucking your little pink piggy ass and having to listen to you squeeeeal as above was annoying.
You can pull up your pants and go home now.

-
-

I heard him say it on a CNN interview, not EVERYTHING is on the net, or didn't you know that?

PS Apparently, abu afuck you likes to fuck guys in the ass. Is it just you or all Israelis?
You LYING Dum Turd!

Donald Trump: “Israel is one of my favorite places in the world”

Donald Trump: “Israel is one of my favorite places in the world”

Globes held its annual Israel Business Conference (link) at the beginning of this week. The self-proclaimed “conference of the business elite in Israel” did indeed
draw business leaders from all over the world. (via videoconference) by Donald Trump and his children, Donald Jr. and Invanka, both Vice Presidents in the family business.
The Trumps are about to start construction on a new luxury 70 story building in the Ramat Gan (link) area.

Globes has a number of videos on their site from the conference, and the Trump video is highly recommended (for viewing instructions, see below)!
First of all, Donald Sr. states in no uncertain terms that Israel is one of his favorite places in the world.

Not only that, he actually loves the Israeli people! It’s refreshing to hear these sentiments,
especially at a time when certain leaders at other conferences are fantasizing about vaporizing the Israeli people.

[.........]
-
-

Last edited:
abu afak said:
Monnagonna Sig said:
I just hope that jews and muslims fight it out to the last man, woman and child. This makes me very happy.
Best reality tv going.
-Donald Trump-

This quote, and even it's first sentence is a 100% Fraud.

It appears NOWHERE on the internet but Monngonna's Sig.
Not "Donald Trump" not NO one.
It's a Fabrication, and a Stupid one.
Trump would never say that about Jews.
Only a Moronic and Dishonest Bigot would try and attribute it to him.

abu afukyou, go jam Matt Damon's poop shoot, it'll at least make you smarter than you are now.
Beyond being a LIAR....
Monnagonna is SO FUCKING STUPID to have made up that Sig!

Besides all the above, Trump's Daughter Ivanka
(Close to Donald and in his biz) is MARRIED to an ORTHODOX Jew and has CONVERTED as of Two YEARS ago to Judaism!
Yeah. Trump wants Jews to fight to the 'last man, woman, child'?
You MORON!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ivanka Trump on New Fiancé Jared Kushner: ‘He’ll Be a Great Father’ -- Daily Intel

Ivanka Trump on New Fiancé Jared Kushner: ‘He’ll Be a Great Father’
7/17/09

Not long before the couple's engagement this week, New York had a chance to sit down with Ivanka Trump and talk to her about Jared Kushner, the Observer-owning young real-estate magnate
for whom She Converted to Judaism.
"Good luck with Ivanka," Jared e-mailed before the interview. "She is a superstar and you will enjoy your time with her."

Ivanka and Jared appear, genuinely, to be very much in love. "Jared is my best friend for many reasons, largely because I've allowed him to see who I truly am and he still loves me.
I don't feel like I have any defensive walls built up around me," Ivanka says. "He's so kind as a human being, I look up to him," she said.
"He's a bit of a hero of mine. His ability to remain focused — he lacks an anxiety that's natural for someone his age handed so much responsibility …
Sometimes I catch myself looking at him and being thankful that I have grown to a level of personal maturity that I would value so much the qualities he has."

"We met through mutual friends," she told me. "We started dating pretty quickly after we met. It still felt like a slow process — a courtship, if you will."
Jared's Orthodox Jewish background presented a challenge to the relationship, but Ivanka has worked hard to show Jared's parents that she embraces Judaism.

This week, she Completed her Conversion, after studying under Rabbi Lookstein at K.J on the Upper East Side. (Before this, they could not be officially engaged.)
This spring, for instance, Ivanka attended a benefit for the Mikvah, the traditional Jewish bath, in Jared's hometown of Livingston, New Jersey, with his mom, Seryl, and his two sisters, Nicole and Dara.
One attendee reported that Seryl introduced Ivanka to friends solely as "Ivanka," and not as Jared's girlfriend.
[......]
20090122_jvanka_250x375.jpg

--------

Last edited:
Tel Aviv, 1912.

1392493914_cd29a51648.jpg

Tel Aviv, 1920.

tel_aviv_herzl_street_1920.jpg

Tel Aviv, 1925.

IMG_3575-400x300.jpg

Tel Aviv, modern times.

tel-aviv-panorama-big.jpg

And let's not forget Eilat, which is home to one of my favorite photographs:

Operation_uvda_raising_the_ink_flag_in_Eilat.jpg

Today:

eilat-the-hotels-area.jpg

Say thank you to the dumb American taxpayers.

Oh please, you ignorant fuck! The American tax payor didn't start supporting the Israeli MILITARY until the 70s! Not one cent was going to the Israel pre-'48 or pre-'73! Even then the money went to the IDF in order buy arms from America!

And if money alone was enough to build a country, then what about all the billions America gave to Egypt (shit hole), Pakistan (bigger shit hole), name an African country (collection of shit holes), what about Mexico, Haiti and many other Latin American countries etc.

We built up Japan and German after WW II when they were in ruins (whole cities and factories were destroyed), are you going to demean their success because we assisted them bigtime after WW II.

Last edited:
What was the impact of the Zionists on Palestine?

The jews were put in Palestine by christians who need to trigger armageddon in the middle east so that jesus can come back and save them. True story.

What was the impact of the Zionists on Palestine? The jews were put in Palestine by christians who need to trigger armageddon in the middle east so that jesus can come back and save them.
Arabs should consider converting asap.

We should abolish all religions. What has religion ever done for mankind? Anything positive?
I agree!

Of course Zionism was a SECULAR movement resulting from European [mostly racial] anti-semitism.

Israel is the home Mainly of the Jewish PEOPLE, not merely a religion.
-
-

What was the impact of the Zionists on Palestine? The jews were put in Palestine by christians who need to trigger armageddon in the middle east so that jesus can come back and save them.

We should abolish all religions. What has religion ever done for mankind? Anything positive?

Atheism has done some pretty bad things my friend: Stalin's Russia, Pol Pot's Khmer Rouge, Mao's China and YES Hitler's Nazis!

I would rather live in a great Christian country like America then the godless USSR!

I bet Stalin asked the same question about east Germany.

ho hum. Another day, another bunch of zionist tripe.

:yawn:

I agree!

Of course Zionism was a SECULAR movement resulting from European [mostly racial] anti-semitism.

-
-

Jewish is the term given to people who follow judaism, just like a catholic follows the catholic religion. Get it?

You should have said: Israel is the home mainly of the Israeli PEOPLE, not merely the Jewish religion.

Last edited:

Atheism has done some pretty bad things my friend: Stalin's Russia, Pol Pot's Khmer Rouge, Mao's China and YES Hitler's Nazis!

I would rather live in a great Christian country like America then the godless USSR!

None of those leaders did anything because they were atheists, i.e. they weren't trying to spread atheism. China is maybe the only country that is officially against religion, and not even that much, really.
Hitler was also a vegetarian, you gonna blame WWII on vegetarians too?
Btw, Russia has a long history of christian orthodox as their primary religion.

I agree!

-
-

Jewish is the term given to people who follow judaism, just like a catholic follows the catholic religion. Get it?

You should have said: Israel is the home mainly of the Israeli PEOPLE, not merely the Jewish religion.

Wrong...You can be an Atheist and still be Jewish. Being Jewish is an ethnicity as much as a religion.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back